Wanted: Chicks in Fairfield, CT

Check with your local feed store, they usually have them right around now. Otherwise, you can order small orders through my pet chicken. There is a link on this site.

Good luck!

Hi Puffmommy,
welcome-byc.gif

Benedict's in Monroe carries chicks - I'm not sure what they have right now or if they are getting more in, but I was able to order buff orps from them. There is also a farm in Bethel, Holbrook Farm, which sells chicks and maybe pullets. I think they only have Comets available.
Other than that, there are a number of people in CT who may have some chicks available.
Are you looking to get chicks immediately?
Terry

How many chicks are you looking for?

Jody

thanks for the info. benedict's is all out and i'm looking to get six. i took the advice and went to "mypetchicken" and have an online shopping cart full of orpingtons, rhode island reds and wyandottes...just haven't clicked "place order" yet because i'm looking for a faster, less expensive alternative.

Sup locals! Question about Benedict's in Monroe: do they actually carry chicks in the store that I can go in and buy, or do I have to place an order in advance via their Web site?

Sup locals! Question about Benedict's in Monroe: do they actually carry chicks in the store that I can go in and buy, or do I have to place an order in advance via their Web site

Yo, gobbles!
They might have chicks in stock, but whenever they do get chicks in whoever placed an order gets first dibs - then whatever is left you can pick from. I was in last week and didn't see any chicks. Doesn't mean they weren't there somewhere. I would call to make an order and to see what they have or are getting in. FYI, I ordered RIR's and they gave me golden comets. I didn't know the difference as chicks(someone else pointed it out to me here) I think Holbrook Farm is selling chicks and pullets. They're in Bethel.
HTH - sorry so winded
Terry​

Back
Top Bottom