1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted -- Chinese painted button quail. Birds or fertile eggs. In CT

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by plreef, Apr 29, 2009.

1. plreef

plreef Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2009
    Eastern CT
    I'm looking for some Chinese Painted Button Quail breeding pairs or some fertile eggs. I live in CT and would love to find them locally but if not I'm willing to pay to have them shipped here.
    Please let me know what you have to offer. If you have any pics of them I would love to see them.

Thank you!

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    First off, whenever you post something in the wrong forum, or see something posted in the wrong forum, just hit the report button next to the edit or quote button and state the reason it needs to be locked, deleted, moved, whatever.

Second, I'm not in CT, but I do have button quail eggs. I have 2 seperate groups, group one has a cinnamon hen and 2 blueface cinnamon hens. The males in this group are a blueface (df), 2 blueface cinnamons, and 2 wilds.

Group 2 has 4 hens, I know there is one that is df silver, as it is female and has a bib. I believe there is one sf silver and one ivory, and the other female is a redbreast. The males of this group are 3 silver or ivory and one redbreast.

I charge $5 for 12+ eggs, with $6 shipping. Let me know if you are interested [​IMG]

Here are some pics, though they aren't very good ones [​IMG]
    Red-breasted hen
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blueface df male
    [​IMG]

Cinnamon hen
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by