Wanted dead or - dead!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by WannaBeHillBilly, May 11, 2019.

1. Yes! It's a tiny portable tv. People used bring them to events and such to watch sports discreetly. The name is a play on the Walkman.

I lost two iPOD shuffle s when i moved. Don't know how. I would love to have the rectangular one again. Sigh.

WannaBeHillBilly and Jpat like this.
  2. roosterhavoc

roosterhavoc Free Ranging

Jan 5, 2012
    I’ve caught hundreds of raccoons in DP traps and have never had a raccoon chew off his paws. Trapping raccoons requires you to check the traps early in the morning around sunrise just for this reason.
    There are plenty of ways to protect your ducks chickens or whatever you have without trapping especially if they’re in an enclosed coop and run. I actually trap for fur and will not drown a single animal. Blunt force to the head is absolutely more humane than drowning. Lactating raccoons? Don’t trap in spring time then. Otherwise letting a trap wise raccoon go isn’t smart.
    Making jokes about drowning raccoons is borderline ridiculous. If you can’t have or get a gun try a dp trap and a metal pipe.
    If you’re a grown man you shouldn’t have any problems hitting the raccoon hard enough.
    There’s really nothing funny about killing any animal.

Willowspirit likes this.
  3. Jpat

Jpat Free Ranging

Apr 30, 2018
    Nova scotia
    Heres one of my mega watchmen

its a tiny tube tv, Black and white naturaly. there are pal versions of watchmen 20190521_175222.jpg

WannaBeHillBilly likes this.
  4. Jpat

Jpat Free Ranging

Apr 30, 2018
    Nova scotia
    one of them has all the (8k) of ram chips burnt out and exploded capacitors

i might put a raspberry pi in it. or an android box board, they sell kits to make the original Ti keyboard output to usb!

5. Trux

Trux Crowing

Mar 26, 2018
    SoSoCal
    A conibear body trap would kill the coon, and better than a spring trap
    https://www.cooncreektrappers.com/category-s/212.htm
    make the set with a 5 gal bucket, bait in the back of bucket and trap at entrance.

6. roosterhavoc

Jan 5, 2012
    You’re aware that will kill anything that gets into it? Cats, dogs etc... not a good idea at all for someone with little experience.

Jpat likes this.
  7. Magnolia Ducks

Magnolia Ducks Crowing

Jan 24, 2018
    Magnolia, TX
    I have done even more horrible, live trapping and relocating. That's probably the worst.

8. Jpat

Jpat Free Ranging

Apr 30, 2018
    Nova scotia
    @WannaBeHillBilly i forgot to tell you!

The c64 mini that just came out is a mini c64 with build in games. But it uses all the original lines of basic!

if you boot it into basic it actualy works exactly the same as the original c64 and you can even hack tape drives and 5.25 floppy drives to it

alot of people are buying them and putting them inside original c64 cases. the you have a 1 chip c64

Screenshot_20190521-204538_Amazon Shopping.jpg

WannaBeHillBilly likes this.
  9. roosterhavoc

Jan 5, 2012
    I don’t really care what you do. My point was drowning an animal because you lack the respect for them is piss poor.

Jpat likes this.
  10. WannaBeHillBilly

WannaBeHillBilly Crossing the Road

Sep 2, 2018
    Big Chimney, WV
    My Coop
    Absolutely cool! How boring are smartphones, compared to that!

Jpat likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: