Wanted: gold lace wyandotte in FL Key area

jsetmayer

Hatching
10 Years
Jul 23, 2009
i have lost my gold lace wyandotte hen a few days ago she was a pet i had raised from a baby i need to find another one as my other hen is now alone i have been looking all over for another one about 3-6 months old, does anyone have a gold lace for sale? pleae help as i am very upset about loosing her and my other hen is depressed as she is missing her sister. thank you, will travel to get her if necessary jacque have made a few contacts butone is in kentucky and it is to hot to ship her and the other contact i made is in the orlando area but have not had a return call from him

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could help here.

Does anyone have one of these hens for sale that could help this gentleman out?

Hello &
welcome-byc.gif

Although I don't have a GLW hen, I do have lots of lovely purebred young hens (pullets) for sale here in West Palm Beach, FL, 33412. They range in age from 12-20 weeks old, breeds include Ameracauna (green eggs layers), NH Reds, Black Austrolorps, White Rocks, White Jersey Giants, Buff Orpingtons, Red Sex-Links, Rhode Island Reds, and Silver Phoenix.

And I plan to be in Miami 8/24, perhaps we could meet there for you to pick up your hen. Please let me know if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom