wanted in the TX area, close too houston so i don't have to drive far

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by blue90292, May 17, 2007.

1. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    Blue Orpingtons - eggs, chicks, hens, roosters

blue frizzle and smooth bantam cochins - eggs, chicks, hens, roosters.

Last edited: May 17, 2007
  2. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Hi Michele,
    There is a bird sale up here in Cleveland every Wednesday morning. They had lots of Cochins last week although there is never a gaurentee about what you'll find.
    I just realized that you have Marans. What colors? Would love to have some started birds or even hatching eggs in about 3 weeks when I get this bunch out of the 'bator.
    BTW thin Litlle Giant is working great... holding steady at 99.5... thanks, Melissa

3. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    great! glad to hear it's working for you. i know that fan makes a big difference.

and i heard about that cleveland sale. i just can't get up there on a wednesday. maybe i'll take a half day one day and drive up there just for kicks.

my marans are just babies. my oldest is a cockeral at 5 weeks. the others are about a week old. i bought the eggs from this lady in florida. so we got a ways to go yet. lol

4. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    The Cleveland sale wound up being way bigger then expected and had a lot of nice birds. I work on Wednesday too but am taking 1/2 day off to feed my addiction LOL!

Do you have contact info for the "lady in Florida" for Marans? I really,really,really want some.

Blessings, M

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by