wanted in the TX area, close too houston so i don't have to drive far

blue90292

Songster
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
Rosharon, TX
Blue Orpingtons - eggs, chicks, hens, roosters

blue frizzle and smooth bantam cochins - eggs, chicks, hens, roosters.

Last edited:
Hi Michele,
There is a bird sale up here in Cleveland every Wednesday morning. They had lots of Cochins last week although there is never a gaurentee about what you'll find.
I just realized that you have Marans. What colors? Would love to have some started birds or even hatching eggs in about 3 weeks when I get this bunch out of the 'bator.
BTW thin Litlle Giant is working great... holding steady at 99.5... thanks, Melissa

great! glad to hear it's working for you. i know that fan makes a big difference.

and i heard about that cleveland sale. i just can't get up there on a wednesday. maybe i'll take a half day one day and drive up there just for kicks.

my marans are just babies. my oldest is a cockeral at 5 weeks. the others are about a week old. i bought the eggs from this lady in florida. so we got a ways to go yet. lol

The Cleveland sale wound up being way bigger then expected and had a lot of nice birds. I work on Wednesday too but am taking 1/2 day off to feed my addiction LOL!

Do you have contact info for the "lady in Florida" for Marans? I really,really,really want some.

Blessings, M

Back
Top Bottom