Wanted: Info on Urch/Turnland

pips&peeps :

I've got their list right in front of me. What are you looking for?

SNORT!

One of Everything?! Bantam Frizzle Cochins, Belgian d'anvers, BBS Orps (Large Fowl), ummm...... lots of things!

Any way that you could scan it in?

Thanks!

Katie​

Katie, if you can send me a PM with your email address, then I can attach a file of the list and email it to you
smile.png

droolin.gif

Thanks for posting this...
I'm going to be in that area in two weeks and I was thinking I should try to get down there to pick up some chicks...so to speak
wink.png

I'll be making my wish list now!

Why do they never have any Barred Rocks?! ARG!

Hmm...interesting...Langshans...hehehehe...

So how would one go about getting in on this deal and picking up her birds?

Quote:
Geared up speaks the truth here. I subscribed to Poultry press some time ago and I cant wait for my next subscription. There is a lot of stuff that does not apply but it is easy to see that serious breeders post here and one is better armed to ask better questions etc. if armed with some information.

Hope this is not shilling but it seemed every time I asked about who had which breed, someone would say, well they are in the Poultry Press.

JMO

Quote:
I will have barred rock eggs in a few weeks and chicks shortly after that, having just acquired someone else's flock, and a nother person's rooster! (Katie's Chicken Re-Homing Ranch is in full swing these days!)

I work less than and hour from Urch/Turnland, and am also thinking of going there to pick up my babies to avoid the shipping stress.

Do you have any photos of your Barred Rocks? I am looking for some that are like mine.

I had "heard" that the Urch/Turnland had good stock, but wish they had a website to see the photos! Grrr!

Back
Top Bottom