Wanted: looking 4 ducklings

poultrypumpkinz

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 18, 2009
Frisco/Bay area
I'm looking for ducklings. Cayugas, runners, khakis, rouens, mallards, muscovy, swedish blues, or any breed will do! Will provide good home with plenty of free-range grazing space and a nearby pond. Located in California, I'm willing to try traveling for pick-ups. Otherwise, I'm hoping for shipped orders. Thanks!
-Kelly

Last edited:
I have khaki cmapbells and rouens and should have some muscovys soon. The khakis and rouens some have small crest some don't but all carry the crested gene. I am in Ny and can ship.

tileman@prodigBird Raiser :

I have khaki cmapbells and rouens and should have some muscovys soon. The khakis and rouens some have small crest some don't but all carry the crested gene. I am in Ny and can ship.

Can you send me a PM about your Khakis and Rouen's Duckling?

Please and Thanks
Tim​

I have about 30 eggs in the incubator due to hatch next week. There are Saxony, Cayuga and Ancona eggs. If you are still looking for ducklings I can let you know what I get.
I am located in Madera, Ca.

Quote:
That sounds wonderful! I'd love to hear from you as soon as they hatch
celebrate.gif
Thanks!

I have heard good things about the Anconas as well, plus they're cute:)The eggs I am hatching came from breeders. I got a little excited buying eggs, and really didn't think they would all make it this far. So now I am going to have to find homes for some before my boyfriend has a heart attack. I can keep some but not 30:D

They had Muscovy ducklings at the Chino swap meet today. They also have started ones too. I don't know how close you are but I would be happy to pick you up some Tues. if you need me too. I can hold them till you could come out my way. Just let me know.Here are some I bought from there. I buy from same guy. The older ones are already laying.
18223_picture_153.jpg
18223_picture_175.jpg
18223_picture_155.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh forgot to add the ducklings were 10.00 each. The older ones less then a year laying are 25.00 each but he sells them to me for 20.00. His males which I will buy one soon , but not yet he wants 45.00 each but I bet I could get for less.
The cages I use for my quails are 10.00 each , they have them in white, black, blue and purple. So if anyone in Californa wants to either go with me one day or have me pick them up something let me know. We could make a day out of it or something.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom