WANTED: Looking for maran and gold laced wyandote eggs central Texas

wraith2626

In the Brooder
12 Years
Jun 17, 2007
If anyone has them, I am looking to buy 6 to 12 Maran or Wyandote (preferably Gold Laced) eggs (would also consider any other dark dark brown egg laying breeds) in the greater Austin/San Antonio area. If the providing party is close enough, I would like to even try and arrange picking them up in person. I live between New Braunfels and San Marcos in the Canyon Lake area.

I have just hatched my first 19 of my own flocks eggs in my homemade incubator, but now have one of my hens broody and sitting on 12 golf balls happy as can be.
roll.png

I would love to add some gene diversity to my flock with some dark brown egg layers. I would love to get these under my broody hen as soon as possible.

PM me or Email me at [email protected] if anyone is willing to sell. Appreciate your time.

Thanks
Brian ....

Last edited:
nobody in the greater Austin, Waco, San Antonio (even Houston) area has Marans or Wyandote eggs for sale?

How about just hatched chicks?

Anyone?? PM or Email me.

Thanks!

I have a GLW eggs but am located in CT. Would ship if you are interested. I don't have them separated at this point from the other chickens so it may take me a little while to collect eggs. Let me know and I could give you a better time frame.

I just posted a sale for some seriously superb cuckoo marans eggs. at least a 6 and big pretty birds. This breeder has been improving the egg color for years!

$55 per dozen

I also have black lanshan from the same breeder. also $55 per dozen

these must ship tuesday as I will be out of town the rest of the week.

please email NOW if interested!

M

Back
Top Bottom