WANTED: Polish or Dominique Roo

Quote:
That would be great
big_smile.png
I have about 30 polish eggs in the incubator now, but since that coyote got 3 of my fav. roos and i only have one left I want an adult. Oh and that dominique you found is georgous! She looks just like my girl
big_smile.png

Thanks! I head over heels for her! Good luck finding your polish roo! Do you know about the show next weekend? Is that some place where you might be able to find one? I'll try to find a link for you.

There's a show next weekend? Where is it? I might be able to get a roo there, but I'll go anyway, you know just to "look" around
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yeah, uh huh, right! I'm being told I can only go if I have a chaperone!
tongue.png

Oh, and I know you found it, but here's a link for anyone else interested:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=32788

I contacted one of the people running it about who we contact if we are looking for birds, if I find out I'll let you know. Did you ever get a picture of your rooster, I still might want one of them, especially that little serama
big_smile.png

Just saw the picture on your other post
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Here is Primo. He looks bigger in this picture than he really is. He is my first hatched.
PrimoMay111.jpg

And this my silkie George. Fallenweeble says Dad was a buff silkie, mom was ?
GeorgeMay111.jpg

Quote:
They really are! He was identified as a roo very early on because of those legs. So what do you think? Interested??
smile.png

Quote:
He is pretty small. I'm not sure what to compare him to though. And no idea what he weighs. I have all his baby pics too, including in the egg! He's a cool California dude having flown cross country from coast to coast to be here. He flies really well too. I'd probably have to trim his flight feathers on one wing if he were to stay here. He's a great crower too. He crows when he wakes up which right now is when someone turns on the basement light in the morning and sometimes during the day if he hears me talking. He's a very friendly guy. I'll try to get some measurements for you.

Back
Top Bottom