WANTED: POSITIVE FEEDBACK on BYC sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received 18 Mille Fleur d'Uccle eggs from Coty (Peeps7)
wee.gif
... perfect packing, and none were broken!
woot.gif
They're settling now, and waiting for the incubator...
clap.gif

Aww..thanks Cindy!
smile.png
I hope the other people I sent eggs out to get their boxes soon! I know at least one did besides you.

Stacy

I just want to say that as much as I really appreciate all the very nice comments, I can't take all the credit. I do the packaging but the flock came from my original mentor, Jaynie (jimnjay) and a friend I have not seen in a while, juliechickens. So they get credit too. I am working on them of course, but they got me started and I really appreciate all the helpful info and support I have gotten from Jaynie and others here. And thanks so much for this thread. It has really helped me get started in egg sales.

I look forward to sharing my eggs and my love of chickens with you all.

Marie

I have a thing about getting "jinxed", so eventhough I have taken pictures to show everyone how Marie Martin had packed my silkie and Frizzle eggs, I'll wait to post them till the babies hatch.
fl.gif

Marie, you are wonderful.
clap.gif
the way you packed all the eggs and wrote the labels and dates on each one, sent the freshest and so CLEAN eggs, shows how dedicated you are to your chickens and your customers. Thankyou for the continuous feedback. You can't imagine how huge that is for newbies like me.
smack.gif

Ambrin

You are so welcome. I sure hope you get lots of new fuzzy butts soon. I think that communication is so important when selling anything, but especially something that will become a living creature. I have been a newbie and I am still a newbie in many ways so I know how important that commmunication is in this process. I have had good experiences and some not so good in that regard. I am here if you need me and I hope you have a great hatch.

Marie

received my pheasant eggs from wilds of pa great job on packing, this is my first time to try to hatch eggs ,wish me luck

I just received my Blue Orpington eggs from jimmy47. I only ordered 12 and he sent 15! They were packaged wonderfully and all 15 arrived unbroken!
clap.gif
The eggs are all perfectly shaped and large. Jim's communication was outstanding! I would highly recommend him as a seller to anyone!

I received eggs from Bantychickmom and Buster - both were AWESOME to do business with, and the packing jobs were amazing - no broken eggs here!
big_smile.png

I understand Buster (Jared) has Speckled Sussex...
wink.png

Thank you everyone for all of your input... I've said it before, but it bears repeating... this has surpassed my wildest expectations, and has renewed my faith and belief that there are decent honest, not to mention chicken-loving, people still out there! Kudos to you all!
(I'm making my wish list now...
wink.png
)

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

I understand Buster (Jared) has Speckled Sussex...
wink.png

big_smile.png
Indeed - thats what my BO broody is sitting on - day 17! She also has a few bantam eggs under her from Bantychickmom....
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom