WANTED: POSITIVE FEEDBACK on BYC sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hoo!
yippiechickie.gif
Let us know how it goes!

I wanted to recognize Kritter11 for her excellent customer service, wonderful packing job and for sending me guinea eggs (plus extras) so quickly.

Thanks Kim! Eggs look wonderful and arrived safely.
yippiechickie.gif

Jody

Kudos to Hazelton Farms for fast shipping and great packing of 14 clean turkey eggs. Yay!!
yippiechickie.gif

Also, kudos to corancher for 8 well-packed turkey eggs...
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
I have another positive feedback for arlee453 for the 5 well-packed pea eggs she sent. At least 4 of them are viable and #5 is still a possible (my batteries were dying while candling so couldn't see real good)

Kudos to Gina (ginasmarans) for her fast shipping and extra eggs. I got 16! I order a dozen. I never had Marans before so I'm excited about these!

And more rave reviews...

Carole - Wonderful hand delivered Turken eggs and 3 Standard silver laced polish chickens too. Thank you!!!

Jen (Sassy-Silkies) - Another great batch of silkie eggs!

Christie
big_smile.png

I recently made a sizable purchase of hatching eggs from seven different sellers on BYC. I want to pay tribute to each of them for their excellent services and products. All of the packaging was superb and all eggs arrived safely. One box was literally crushed yet the eggs somehow survived thanks to the outstanding packaging by the seller.
Added to this is the invaluable knowledge base that the sellers are all to eager to share with their customers.
So to those sellers in no particular order I want to say thank you so very much:

BamaChicken/Julie
Speckedhen/Cyn
Jimmy47/ Jim
Tuffoldhen/Sandy
Hinkjc/Jody
Corancher/Ann
KorfusKluckers/Christina

The list on page one has been updated ...
New sellers added to the list are listed in italics until the next update. We added 6 new stellar sellers to the list!
yippiechickie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom