WANTED: POSITIVE FEEDBACK on BYC sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I purchased Serema eggs from Frank, ae50mag. My P.O. left them on the cold garage floor with no notice to us and we found them two days later. It was 30-40 degrees out. We had two hatch and two make it to the end, but never pipped. Frank sent me more eggs and those are in the bator now. I would definitely recommend Frank, he is awesome. Our two babies are so tiny and so beautiful!

I bought 3 goose eggs from 92caddy and and he threw in a free egg . The egg were wrappped amazingly . Each egg was wrapped in bubble wrap and then put int o a styrafoam box and filled with packing penuts . The eggs Did not grow once in the incubator so he is selling me the same package i bought last time but for half the price .

If you are looking for goose or other eggs . I HIGHLYYY recomend you buying from Ed .

And on top of it all he is a very nice guy and answers any and all questions/concerns you may have !!

big_smile.png

It is hard for me to believe that this young lady, Korfus Kluckers
(Christina) has only two (2) positve feedbacks

Come on folks I am sure that there a many of you out there!
fl.gif

She was and always will be my first egg shipper (maybe shipperett)

What a great job she did. Box arrived without a dent or scratch on it
(yea I know thats the PO doing but still) the box was marked well, with
a please even!
wee.gif

Each egg was wrapped in bubble wrap and tape at each end, then wrapped
in more bubble wrap surrounded with peanuts. NO not them,
gig.gif
packing
peanuts.

I bought 12 and recieved well lets just say MORE
ya.gif

Thank You Christina well done!!

John
old.gif

Poultrykeeper, Thanks so much for the kinds words, just wanted to let you know, that with the money I asked for just covered shipping, so your eggs are pretty much free. I sent ya extras and a surprise for your belated birthday. Let me know when you get em.

Flowerpot, Thanks for the kind words, good,luck with your babies.................

Frank (ae50mag) is the greatest. I just got an order of serama eggs from him and they were all in great shape! He sent lots of extras and they were very carefully wrapped and no cracks or anything. He is amazing and I would recommend him highly to anyone wanting serama eggs.

Marie

I got some beautiful silkies from 'chillin with my peeps' and so far they are healthy and curious and fitting in well. I have only seen one of the pullets( up close) since I put her in the coop, but she is hanging out with the rest. 'Chillin' has a good home setup and is happy with her stock...they all look well cared for.
wink.png

Quote:
Thanks for the kind words John
frow.gif
I do try my hardest, but I do have to give credit to Speckledhen and Dipsy Doodle doo for their wraping methods. I hope you get a wonderful hatch. I going to keep my fingers crossed for you.
smile.png

I just recieved my new package of goose eggs from 92caddy and once again he has done a great packaging job !! Wrapps every eggs with bubbble wrap and then throws in tons of packing penuts ,air pilows ,Etc

The last oreder i got from him was for 3 pomeranian goose eggs and he threw in a "Mutt" egg . The post office must have been to rough witht them because all the air sacs were broke . So he was so nice about the situation that he offered to resend me the eggs for the price of shipping

I had also tole him my birthday was the week before !

When i opend the box there was about double the amount of goose eggs ANDD he threw in 2 bob white eggs and 2 ringneck pheasant eggs . On 2 of the goose eggs he wrote HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

This Guy is unbelievable !! He needs to be given an award or at least 10 kudos . And on top of that he is the nicest guy and so so very helpfule

I just wanted to let every one know about how he is such a great person to buy from and his birds are BEUTAFULE as well

I give him LOTS of kudos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again ED so so much
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Well, gezzz, Thank You so much for the kind words, that really means alot. I wish you the best of luck with the eggs...............Again Thanks................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom