WANTED: POSITIVE FEEDBACK on BYC sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought two exhibition buff orpingtons from jmhappycowboy in Canton, MS. He is fair and an awesome gentleman. I picked them up since I live nearby, so I saw all his birds. His incubator is awesome, too. The birds are all healthy and well-cared for with great housing.

Wowee... this turned out way better than I ever hoped
woot.gif
... thank you. Those of you mentioned... Kudos.
smile.png
Please keep up the good work... It's obviously appreciated by many.

AussieSharon sold me some leg bands for my chickens.

The price was good, shipping was in a good timeframe and she is a gem overall! I'd recommend her to anyone.

-Kelly

Jody (HinkJC)
Not only did she provide me with great eggs on several occasions, she willing answers the tons of questions I throw her way, and hooked me up with a great friend of hers that has helped me get started with Ameraucanas. I would recommend her to anyone.

SpeckledHen
Eggs packaged so carefully it took forever to unwrap them. Would highly recommend.

Ohh, this is great! Here is my list.

Hinkjc (Jody)- Buff silkies and Buff Orps. 2 seperate orders, I was a return customer! Great packaging and extra's, and a great hatch! She is just Awesome!

Ginasmarans- Speckled Sussex. Great shipping and I also had a great hatch! The chicks are now 5 wks old and starting to show their color!

ParkerVA- Standard cochins- great shipping! My bators were messing up but I have 3 beautiful light blue chicks!! Thanks again!

Jimmy47- Blue Orps, Black Birchen Marans, Blue & Splash Marans and Black Copper Marans eggs- I have had wonderful hatches from him! I keep going back and getting more!
Also have bought a Welsummer Breeding trio, Silver Cuckoo Marans- 1 roo and 4 hens, Black Birchen Marans trio! I have been hatching my own eggs because of him!!! Thank you, Thank you!

Tuffoldhen- She gave me my first Blue Orp roo! Thank you for the new addiction!

FLF- Cochin Bantams. Great shipping, they have just went into the bator. I can't wait!

MaransGuy- Black Copper Marans. Great shipping, they too are in the bator. I can't wait!

Runamuck- Cochin Bantams-I have eggs coming this week!

I usually don't buy eggs because I never have luck with shipped eggs but I do know that Speckledhen, DipsyDoodleDoo, and plenty of others have some very good quality birds and hatch rates.
smile.png

Dipsy Doodle Doo

First Time: I ordered 12 Frizzle eggs, she sent 2 extra Naken Neck eggs (which I had been wanting!). Great packing! All 14 made it safely, 12 grew to at least some stage, 10 developed completely.

Second Time: I ordered 2 dozen Ameraucana eggs. Great packing! All made it safely, I'm not sure how many developed because I didn't candle them, but I do know that they are hatching as I type!
big_smile.png
Update - 6 are hatched now... more on the way!

kritter11 (she is from the Yuku BYC board, but she has an account here, too)

I ordered 2 Dozen assorted breed/species eggs. They were packed very well, but from the weight of the Turkey eggs and the P.O. doing a number on the box, 7 were broken on arrival. She offered to replace up to the whole order, though!
big_smile.png

Hope0491

I ordered 8 White Silkie eggs from her. They were packed incredibly well! All 8 made it safely, and they are just about to go in the 'bator.
big_smile.png

okcarla

I had the privilege of meeting Carla in-person at a local auction. She very generously gave me 6 Apenzeller Spitzhauben eggs. As of last candling, 5 have big healthy chicks with healthy red veins
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I have received shipped eggs or chickens from :

Hinkjc - Jody
Bamachicken - Julie
jebrab - Jane
counselor5 - Chris ..from the other byc ezboard
Dittzy Chic - Tracy ...from the other byc ezboard
Jenlynn - Jen

Adding Korfus Kluckers to my list...great packing and shipped quickly!...and I got a surprise eggie.. lol fingers crossed that it hatches!!...

I would buy from all these people again in a heart beat... great packing and nice chicks/chickens

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom