WANTED: POSITIVE FEEDBACK on BYC sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread rocks!

I've gotten eggs from 3 BYCers and they've all been amazing.

Jody (hinkjc)
Lynn (Henhaven)
Jen (Jenlynn??) (I forgot the numbers,lol.)

They all packed the eggs perfectly, unfortunately the PO took a toll on one box form Jody. I didnt get any hatches from Jody or Jen's eggs, but it was my fault with Jody's eggs and I dont know what happened to Jen's eggs, they were under a broody and grew, but didnt hatch. You also have to take into account that they are both in PA, and Im way over here in CA. Lynn is in CA as well, so her eggs did well. I've also got many birds from Lynn. She is a very good friend of mine and Im so glad BYC is around, because if it wasnt for BYC, I would have never met her!

I must say, Alvin (behrable) is a very giving person. I met him a show in Feb. and he offered to give me a pair of Seramas and a bunch of cochin eggs for free! He's a really nice guy, and I wouldnt hesitate to purchase from him at all.

Great Thread,

I haven't gotten eggs or birds from that many but am sure that won't last long. But here are the 3 I have bought from.

Bamachicken
Silkieluvr
Kings Calls

All eggs where very carefully packaged and arrived in great shape. Had great hatches from Bamachicken and Silkieluvr, and just got the eggs from KingsCalls last week but have no doubt I will get a good hatch from them also. Thanks everyone for such a great job packaging and sending eggs.

James

Also haven't gotten anything off this forum from here but have been dealing with (Stacy) Hazelton Farms for several years now and always get great birds and eggs from her.

Last edited:
What a great way to give credit where credit is due. I received my first shipment of eggs from BamaChicken yesterday. They were wrapped and packaged very well. I can't wait to get them hatched. Now that spring has finally sprung in Iowa I'm looking forward to doing business w/other BYC members and buying another incubator
jumpy.gif

I have gotten eggs from

Mothergoose (welsummer, silver appleyard ducks, dewlap buff toulouse geese)
speckledhen (blue amera, blue orps)
bamachicken (blue orps, RIR)
Tuffoldhen (blue orps)
KorfusKlukers (blue orps)
pips&peeps (sebastopol geese)
Jimmy47 (blue orps)
GuinealaLady (pearl and lavander guineas)
bugladyleah (grey dewlap toulouse)

All eggs were well packed very well and arrived quick!

Very happy with them all.
smile.png

Updated

Last edited:
haha, let's see if i can remember them all from both byc's. if i miss anyone sorry and i have or soon will have hatched or purchased lives from all the following. thanks to everyone who mentioned me also as it was a plesure to work with u also.
silkie

crunchie- awesome packing and high fertilility, can't wait till hatch and second batch is here!!

jimnjay- good packing and beautiful babies, some will go to show this year can't wait!!

tb1/prancingpony1- awesome birds and babies, excellent fertility, awesome to work with, some took 1st and 2nd at shows for me.

Napalongtails- awesome babies some took 1st place ribbons at show for me.

Mothergoose- a sweetheart to work with, awesome pack job, beautiful babies also will go to show this year.

bamachicken-even in winter got a great hatch, rir fertility was 100%!!! big chubby healthy babies and all breeds are beautiful doing great.

hinkjc- good packing and beautiful babies

Sharisr32- beautiful babies my partridge girl took first place for me but po scrambles my eggs everytime she tries to send to me,lol.

Kritter11-awesome babies, excellent packing. lots of beautiful babies of all kinds of breeds hatched from her.

graceful bantams- great pack job! can't wait for hatch day!!

muddler6- great person to work with, gorgous babies and peeps, excellent fertillity also.

lydlo- gorgous babies!! excellent fertility and packing! u want clear buff silkies she is definately the woman to get them from!!

rchicks-gorgous very healthy birds, her and her girls were awesome to meet.

if i think of anymore will add them, i know i'm missing some but that's just off the top of my head. have done several dealings with almost all of the above people and will continue to as well. thanks to all of u for an outstanding job and my gorgous babies!!!

Last edited:
I am so glad to hear of all the positive transactions... this is WONDERFUL.
love.gif
I can't wait til I'm in a position to share, too.

I just picked the wrong person at first, it seems.
he.gif

Everyone I have had dealings with have been wonderful:

smile.png
ae50mag FRANK : wonderful packaging, wonderful hatch rate, wonderful birds, and wonderful man, always answering my questions and offering to help (lots of extra eggs)

smile.png
jmhappycowboy JAMES : He sent me a bird that is an absolute treasure(Buddy), James is a wonderful man also, returning all my pms and excellent shipping

smile.png
hazeltonfarms STACY: she also did a wonderful job of packing and lots of extra eggs, good communication, wonderful shipping and delightful person---eggs are in the bator outcome looks good

smile.png
kingscalls JEFF: also a wonderful packaging job and the eggs all look real healthy, the communications were very good and a nice man to work with, eggs are in the incubator

smile.png
4 h chicken mom: I got 1/2 dozen eggs and would have had 3 wonderful baby brahmas if it wasnt for my incubator,or the operator,shes a lovely person, nice eggs and packaged really well, I would buy from her again

all these people I would go back to again

there are others that have been talking with me for the past month or so and some eggs in the mail but which I am sure are all wonderful, because I have heard them mentioned,

Last edited:
I have to add:

jkcove08 and wyldehorses to the list of great shippers.

Got my button quail eggs and although very fragile eggs, they were in great shape. Only one broken in each box.

Very nice folks too.

Marie

Adding silkieluvr to the positive feedback.
Eggs came in 4 minutes ago and none where broke. Wonderful packaging and will buy from again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom