WANTED: POSITIVE FEEDBACK on BYC sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated my list to include the new eggs I just got
smile.png

Hey I have a couple of thoughts on this......... 1-Could this be a Stickie??? 2-Could AKBirdBrain maybe occasionally update their first post with a running list of names so that we could check real fast for a seller (we can then go through all the pages to see specifics)?????

Maybe with an asterisk next to their name for every subsequent recommendation?

Like this (obviously made up names, here!)

SarahJane
DoodleBob
OkieinCA**
JoeShmoesEggShow*
LaDeDa

In this example, SarahJane, DoodleBob and LaDeDa were recommended once, JoeShmoesEggShow was recommended twice, and OkieinCA was recommended 3 times.

Just a thought (sorry that it creates work for AKBird!!)

I have not had much experience with many breeders but;
Darlene from Alabama (silkie,cochin, serama, polish and other bantams)
Buddy Henry from TN (BLR wyandottes and Wheaten Maran) were the best so far.
Whitley Feed and Seed Store Owner (Newnan, Ga) also is the most wonderful person, she orders from Ideal hatchery, you can place a very small order with her.

Last edited:
Quote:
I second the motion! Maybe it'll keep my wife so busy she'll stop buying and hatching chicks for a while.
fl.gif

OOOH Sweet Pea I have a chore for you
woot.gif

frank (ae50ma) is a great fella and has very nice seramas!
after SnM Poultry had a poor hatch Frank offered to replace those eggs and i voluntered to hatch the replacements in my R-COM (and i ordered my own eggs to go in at the same time of course!). frank sent plenty of extras and in the end i had eight babies and J. got 9! the hatch rate for seramas is somewhere around 50% and our hatch was over 50% so that's fantastic!

order with confidence - great eggs, great packing, great shipping, and a man who stands by his word!
smile.png

Last edited:
When I get home, I will tally up the list for ya!
smile.png
Looks like I have a little catching up to do!

(love you, m'dear!)
tongue.png

Just a side note here maybe a list of the breed they have may be a nice added bonus. Thats what I have been doing with my list I also put their real name when I found it. Just a idea, and thanks for taking the time to do this

Helmstead...GREAT SELLER! Will be awaiting the arrival of my Blackberry bushes!
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom