WANTED: POSITIVE FEEDBACK on BYC sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got eggs from:

SpeckledHen, Blue Orps
DipsyDoodleDoo, Ameracaunas
GracefulBantams, bantams
TheRealSilkieChick, silkies

All four packaged their eggs VERY well, had awesome communication before, during and after the transaction.

Don't want to give the stats because I made newbie mistakes that affected the hatch...

This is my first "adventure" with hatching eggs (we're on day 8), but I can't say enough good about Frank (ae50mag) and his Serama eggs. He is super helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I have a good hatch....NO MATTER WHAT! He packaged them wonderfully and sent extras
smile.png
I have 11 eggs that I saw movement in yesterday, 4 that I'm undecided on (so I'm going to recheck in a few days) and 1 bloodring. I am very happy with this experience so far!! Thanks Frank!!!!
woot.gif

I bought Some silkies and Frizzles cochin from Hinkjc

Out of 1 doz silkies 8 hatched
Out of 2 doz Cochin eggs 1 1/2 are fertile and should hatch this weekend.

I bought Some silkies and Frizzles cochin from Hinkjc

I am glad to hear the silkies did well, but you didn't get any frizzled cochins from me. Did you mean to mention someone else?

Jody​

Just received eggs today from Jody (hinkjc) for the first time, and as I expected, awesome packing, none broken, even though the box had a rip and a slight crush on one corner AND went to New Jersey from PA on its way to GA
roll.png
for some obscure reason known only to the USPS. This was no surprise to me since I've known Jody for a few years now and her reputation is already set with me.

Quote:
I am glad to hear the silkies did well, but you didn't get any frizzled cochins from me. Did you mean to mention someone else?

Jody

oops yeah. I got them from Jody & Darlene Head. Very easy to mix up

I received my eggs from FluffnStuffs this morning, impeccable packaging! Going in the 'bator in the morning.

Got eggs from bobbieguyette as well, none broken, decent hatch rate.

I'm hoping to be able to add more names to the list soon, just gotta make room first!
lol.png

Charlie, if yer reading this i appologize for not posting sooner. I was really really sick fer a spel and i jist now saw this forum.
Charlie Hinkle in Slatington Pa. is absolutely good folk to deal with. I bot a shipment of eggs form him a couple o' weeks ago and each and everyone, Even the extras he threw in), were carefully wrapped individualy and made it here pronto and safe. Also, Charlie has been extreemly helpfull with me in this my fiorst venture at buying and hatching eggs.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom