WANTED: POSITIVE FEEDBACK on BYC sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are most welcome, Alabama.
wink.png

'Thank you!

I have more rave reviews...

pasofinofarm- fantastic standard salmon faverolles. super packing and excellent hatch.

ginasmarans- just got 2nd batch of marans eggs from her, great packing.

hijinks (Jody & Charlie) - just recieved bobwhite quail & pheasant eggs all in great shape.

kritter11- guinea eggs, great packing and super fertility.

fluffnstuff (Mel) - silkie eggs, super packing.

Christie
big_smile.png

I traded some button eggs for some duck eggs with chickenlisa and she did a wonderful job of wrapping and packaging of the eggs. Thanks a bunch. Jenn

Carole am was my swap partner in April and the eggs arrived in perfect condition.I have 5 of the 8 egg's growing so I am very plesaed.Even though it was a swap I would not hesitate to buy from her.

Another note: i would like ot thank all the member's who have given my egg's great reviews and I thank you so much.

Marlon

Another great buy from marie_martin! Shes great, she has eggcellent customer service:p!!!! Bubble wraps ever part of your egg with extra padding all around! Never had any broken or cracked. Fertile eggs everytime! Will be getting more eggs again and again. Shes the reason for my obsession! CUTE black and blue silkie babies! Thanks Marie
big_smile.png

Thanks, I appreciate it so much. This thread has really helped me to get started selling my eggs and I really appreciate it. I love sharing my love of silkies, and soon my other breeds, with my friends. And that is what I consider all of you. Thanks again and let me know when you need more, ha ha.

Marie

Woohoo!!! I just got my eggs from Kari/FloridaChic!!! All were nicely wrapped and all intact!!! Their in the incubator right now. This will be my first try. Hope they hatch!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom