Wanted Purina coupons (trade)

Florida chick

Songster
12 Years
Jan 19, 2008
I would love any of the Purina coupons of $5 chick starter coupons. May trade you some hatching eggs if you have enough to trade.
RIR
Buff Orps
Americauna's
Black Australorps
Giant Cochins (waiting list)
Muscovies
Pearl Leghorns
Barren Rocks

Last edited:
Quote:
I'd trade but not for the Barren Rocks
smile.png
I dont think I'd get any chicks.
lau.gif
Sorry not making fun of you just thought that was a cute typo and I have a twisted sense of humor

Do you mean the coupon that comes in each issue of the "Poultry Press" or the 'special' once-a-year-ones? If it's the ones that come in each issue, I hardly get a chance to use those coupons, so I could send you 10 or more a year. Just let me know, okay
smile.png

I would take some if there are any left. I'm paying close to 14.00 for a 50lb sack of Purina Start and Grow and they would help me out some.... Thanks Laura

NCcountrygirl, I posted this "wanted" because well I WANT the coupons. I don't just need 1 I go through 16 bags a week! THAT is getting pricey. I have Honor ones could you use those? I can ONLY use the Purina.

Quote:
Do you have a mill that will deliver to you? if you are using 800 pounds a week I think you could get a hopper and have it delivered for cheaper than buying by the bag. If your getting these from the poultry press they have been including an extra coupon for thier photocontest, but watch that one expires june not december like the one in the paper. I just used both of mine.

Back
Top Bottom