Wanted-Silkies-East TN

ravencreek

Songster
11 Years
Nov 10, 2008
Benton TN
Hello guys I am looking for some silkies. A friend of mine had her flock killed and so this ad is for her as well as myself really. Here is what we are looking for:

Show Quality Bearded(only) Silkies. In cages separated by color preferred. Pictures of parent flock(if chicks) as well as actual pics of birds for sale. Would like to do local pickup(within an hour or so of 37323) if adult birds. Day olds would be able to be shipped. Thanks everyone!

Dang, why can't they have that in MD??? Bummer.
hit.gif

Wow that show is 3 hours and 51 minutes from us. Not sure I can get the hubby to drive that far for chickens.

i have four hens and a rooster. they are all white. all have correct toes bearded ect. they have just started laying. so i wont be incubating any until late dec. i am in beechgrove. 25 mins from manchester,tn. 65 miles from chattanooga. let me know if your interested in some in jan and i will keep your email address. i am putting a weeks worth of eggs in the bator 10-24. let me know if your interested. i can put you on the list. i can send pics

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom