Wanted: Thanksgiving Day Food PIctures 2021

Are you cooking this year?

• Total voters
I think everyone has that one weird sister, who makes something no one will eat. Mine brought a tofu pumpkin pie one year. It was so repulsive we tell here not to bring any thing any more. I will probably be at home alone, I really don't care. I could eat homemade biscuits and maple syrup all day and be happy. :wee

I think everyone has that one weird sister, who makes something no one will eat. Mine brought a tofu pumpkin pie one year. It was so repulsive we tell here not to bring any thing any more. I will probably be at home alone, I really don't care. I could eat homemade biscuits and maple syrup all day and be happy. :wee
Tofu pie!?!?! Ewww 🤢🤮🤢🤣

Biscuits and syrup sounds incredible though :love I love a good biscuit lol

Anyone remember the jello meat treats on the buffet table…delicious!!!

Who knew salmon and jello were such a fantastic pairing :gig F8FB2841-54CC-428C-B28F-A06C71250A71.jpeg

Who knew salmon and jello were such a fantastic pairing :gig View attachment 2906469
I had forgotten about those jello molds. I have one for Halloween, shaped like a brain and which jellos to mix so you get a gray color. Great party center piece, especially with gummy worms inserted in the right places. :lau :lau :lau

Who knew salmon and jello were such a fantastic pairing :gig View attachment 2906469
I have a huge recipe box full of jello recipes. It's nasty stuff, who the heck thought onion, sugar free jello, mayo, coconut, and pineapple should ever go together?!?! Disgusting stuff🤢🤢🤮

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom