Wanted: Thanksgiving Day Food PIctures 2021

Are you cooking this year?

• Total voters
Pics
Are these your real pictures? Or are they from a magazine? They look sooooo good!! (Hi from page 4...hopefully I’ll see you guys on page 16 soon 😂)
Those are just photos I found online but they're representative of what we're having. That cranberry goat cheese (first photo) came from Costco and it was AMAZING. That was our appetizer. I wish I'd bought more of it, I hope they keep it in stock for Christmas!

Those are just photos I found online but they're representative of what we're having. That cranberry goat cheese (first photo) came from Costco and it was AMAZING. That was our appetizer. I wish I'd bought more of it, I hope they keep it in stock for Christmas!
That's actually what I was wondering aboit. That cheese looked soooo good. I will have to see if I find it somewhere. We only have Sam's Club here not Costco.

Almost at page 16 !!

why does everyone have broken stoves and ovens? im very confused.

thanksgiving this year was small

turkey, stuffing, gravy, glazed spiral ham, mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts and bacon, cranberry sauce, homemade pasta, homemade sauce, garlic bread, apple and feta salad, apple pie, cookies and pastries
Because we are poor folks who spend our money on internet devices.

Mine is old and things short out in it so it spits error codes for 10 minutes. If you stand next to it and hit the cancel button when it beeps madly, it eventually quits and you can turn the oven back on
Yo yo! This is what mine does!

Back
Top Bottom