Wanted: Thanksgiving Day Food PIctures 2021

Are you cooking this year?

• Total voters
Pics
Those are just photos I found online but they're representative of what we're having. That cranberry goat cheese (first photo) came from Costco and it was AMAZING. That was our appetizer. I wish I'd bought more of it, I hope they keep it in stock for Christmas!
I bought that exact cheese log!!

Delicious with garlic triscuits☺️

I decided to eat a second helping of dressing and I am now regretting it. I am stuffed!

I may knock out even earlier today.
Don't you dare regret it! There are people out there (yeh, I may be talking about me) who didn't get to eat one bite of real Thanksgiving food today!

We had Turkey, stuffing, ham, green beans, cheesy potatoes, giblet gravy :sick, cheese dip, pecan pie, coconut pie, and Turkey cake pops. We alwats eat at my Grandmas house. There are 5 kids and 6 adults. So 11 people. Grammy bought a turkey online at Wal-Mart. Online you have a range of turkey size that you buy. She bought a 15-25 pound turkey hoping to get one on the 15 pound size. She got a 23 pound turkey. To feed 11 people. :thThe only food I have a picture of is the turkey cake pops. I made those. Technically they are brownie cake pops. I thought I had cake mix but turns out it was brownie mix. They were pretty good. I mean, how could a brownie ball dipped in chocolate not taste good?! We gad the hardest time finding candy corn though. We checked Walmart, Dollar General, Cheep, and Harps. We settled with red twizzlers. Dad found some at a gas station. We also couldnt get cranberry sauce. And like many other people on here I can eat SWEET cranberry sauce by the spoonful.
20211124_195145.jpg
20211124_195104.jpg
20211124_195107.jpg

Back
Top Bottom