Wanted Tolbunt Polish Eggs For Sale or Trade

clousert

Songster
6 Years
Aug 16, 2013
Melbourne, FL
Looking for Tolbunt Polish hatching eggs for sale or trade. If interested in trades I have some gorgeous Buff, Silver and Golden Laced Polish, Beautiful Wheaten and Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Roos over blue/green egg laying EE hens and some beautiful Call ducks that I would be willing to swap some eggs in the next couple of weeks or so. Or if you live close I have some Serama, Cochin bantam, Silkie, Golden Laced Polish, Mille Fleur Duccle and Porcelain Duccle chicks available but I do not ship live chicks so they would be pick up only. If anyone wants to sell or trade please send me a PM. If you don't have them available now, but will in the next couple of months, that's fine too. I'm not in any rush. Looking for 8-12 eggs. Thanks Tammy

Last edited:
If you are still looking, I have some! Mine are from Greenfire Farms and 2012 national champion lines. $90 a dz shipping included. Let me know soon. I'm going to incubate them if I don't sell them. I have 18 available.

If you are still looking, I have some! Mine are from Greenfire Farms and 2012 national champion lines. $90 a dz shipping included. Let me know soon. I'm going to incubate them if I don't sell them. I have 18 available.

Thank you. Yes I'm still looking. With the nasty storm coming through the shipping area from you to me I don't think this is the best time to ship them though. Do you think you'll have more in a couple weeks? When you ship do you do just the straight dozen or do you include extras? Thanks again for the response and hope you had a great weekend.

Let me do a bit of arm twisting over here.
big_smile.png

Would it be possible to shoot for a March 17-19 ship date? Then all my babies would be able to be in the same brooder.

Back
Top Bottom