Wanted Tolbunt Polish Eggs For Sale or Trade

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by clousert, Feb 11, 2014.

1. clousert

clousert Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2013
    Melbourne, FL
    Looking for Tolbunt Polish hatching eggs for sale or trade. If interested in trades I have some gorgeous Buff, Silver and Golden Laced Polish, Beautiful Wheaten and Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Roos over blue/green egg laying EE hens and some beautiful Call ducks that I would be willing to swap some eggs in the next couple of weeks or so. Or if you live close I have some Serama, Cochin bantam, Silkie, Golden Laced Polish, Mille Fleur Duccle and Porcelain Duccle chicks available but I do not ship live chicks so they would be pick up only. If anyone wants to sell or trade please send me a PM. If you don't have them available now, but will in the next couple of months, that's fine too. I'm not in any rush. Looking for 8-12 eggs. Thanks Tammy

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  2. jlynnet

jlynnet Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    Michigan
    If you are still looking, I have some! Mine are from Greenfire Farms and 2012 national champion lines. $90 a dz shipping included. Let me know soon. I'm going to incubate them if I don't sell them. I have 18 available.

3. clousert

Aug 16, 2013
    Melbourne, FL

Thank you. Yes I'm still looking. With the nasty storm coming through the shipping area from you to me I don't think this is the best time to ship them though. Do you think you'll have more in a couple weeks? When you ship do you do just the straight dozen or do you include extras? Thanks again for the response and hope you had a great weekend.

4. jlynnet

Apr 7, 2011
    Michigan
    If I have extra, I ship them. I can wait a couple of weeks. Let me know.

5. clousert

Aug 16, 2013
    Melbourne, FL

Great. Thanks. Hopefully the weather will warm up a little. I will try to keep an eye on it but if you notice a warm up please feel free to PM me.

6. mrchicks

mrchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2013
    Wisconsin
    I'm very interested in the Tolbunt, but do you have silver or gold laced eggs as well?

7. jlynnet

Apr 7, 2011
    Michigan
    I only have Tolbunt.

8. mrchicks

Jul 29, 2013
    Wisconsin
    Let me do a bit of arm twisting over here. [​IMG]

9. mrchicks

Jul 29, 2013
    Wisconsin
    Would it be possible to shoot for a March 17-19 ship date? Then all my babies would be able to be in the same brooder.

10. jlynnet

Apr 7, 2011
    Michigan
    Yes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by