Wanted : You to show me your Magpies and Anconas!!!

Better pictures from this frosty morning. I think my Muscovies are hams, they seem to pose and get right up front in nearly every photo.
39556_september_18_2009_233.jpg

39556_september_18_2009_234.jpg

39556_september_18_2009_238.jpg

OK but I know youve seen him beofre but here he is again the amazing "CHUCKIE" my true love:)
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

25181_cimg2458.jpg

25181_cimg2459.jpg

25181_106.jpg

Hes getting a non crested white pekin or two -girlfriends in Spring--I cant wait to see those babies!!!
woot.gif

YAY!!! I have 3 girls broody -including my magpie girl!!!!! Im still tring to work my incubator - got lot of eggs in there.

I have three adult Anconas (two "honorary" Anconas) and LOTS of babies, right now. We frequently have babies for sale and I am willing to send hatching eggs for CHEAP-but can't guarantee they will be viable, since I'm new to shipping them. Here they are:

Babies first!
litterfall09.jpg

Up close
AnconaBabies2.jpg

Blue drake & Black duck
IMG_5278.jpg

Lavender duck (we now think she may be Lavender & Silver- so tricolored)
IMG_5276.jpg

All three adults
IMG_5216.jpg

Silver drake
Silverdrake2.jpg

The Pack (new chocolate drake in back)
IMG_5332.jpg

One of our tricolored babies (silver & blue)
tricolorbluesilver.jpg

More babies- two tricolors in pic, but you can't really tell
tricolorsfall09-1.jpg

Lavender watching her babies closely
IMG_5384.jpg

Lavender duck, silver drake, & blue drake
bluesilverdrake.jpg

Here are Quakers & Cheese when we got them 3 weeks ago:

October2009005.jpg

And here they are today:
October2009186.jpg

They are our first ducks... my daughter, who we've called "duck girl" since she was a baby (she preferred quacking to talking as a toddler) begged us into getting them.

They are currently living in an unused shower stall covered with old towels, and will move into a coverted bunny hutch once their feathers come in.

We were told they should be Ancona with a little Indian Runner from the dad's side.

Quote:
Isn't it good our ducks are sooo cute - 'cuz they sure can make a mess. My Runner/Magpie crosses looked very similar so I'm guessing they could have Runner in them.

31977_runnercrosstwo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom