Wanting to start a website

Livinzoo

Songster
13 Years
Mar 2, 2008
Statham, GA
I want to start a website for my farm. I have never designed a website. Can someone point me to a good web hosting site? Any other usefull tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sent you a PM
smile.png

If you have a newer Mac (after 2007) it probably has a program called iLife, and iWeb is part of that. It's just like designing a word document, very easy. My dad used it to make his websited and I think he owned the domain through 1-on-1 Internet Service (?) or something like that.

If your website is for fun then nothing is better than free. If you search the internet for 'free website' you will find dozens of places where you can create and that will host your website for free. Google is one place. You may also opt to start a blog. There is WordPress and Blogspot. Keep in mind that free websites usually means you'll get sponsor's advertising on your website.

However, if this is for a business then I would recommend a professional since they will know how to properly place images, text and keywords that will optimize your website for the search engines.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom