Warning about Harris Farms Nuture Right 360 Incubator.

I bought this incubator about a month ago. Worked perfect for 21 days, then on hatch day, everything went wrong. First, condensation built up way too high in the incubator and water started collecting in the digital display, even with the humidity control all the way open. The humidity was so high, the chicks wouldn't dry. Then, about six chicks hatched and I noticed that they all had bloody beaks with blood dripping down their faces, so I started watching. When the chicks would stand up under the fan, the vent holes are so large, the chicks could stick their heads up into the fan. The fan blade would smack them in the head, breaking their beaks. This is a terrible design. I snatched the chicks out of the incubator and put them directly under the heat lamp to try to save as many as possible. Then the high temperature alarm started going off on the machine (saying it was 219 degrees), the candling lamp came on and none of the buttons worked. The fan was still running so I put a thermometer inside hoping that it would still run long enough to hatch the rest of my eggs. The temperature dropped to 79 degrees and stayed there. The machine was completely broken at that point and I'm returning it.
I had that issue with my second machine and rare turkey eggs , they sent a replacement and it came broken contact the company . they may do better for you . my first one just crashed so i am done with these machines should of bought the brinsea like i wanted but NO i won one of these in a raffle and loved it till now . Go

What did they offer for the grate? I just ordered my first one and now I’m concerned. Thanks
There is another thread about these..... they had some early troubles but the company made some adjustments and offered corrective parts to those who bought early one without the upgraded safety parts..... the new ones come with the corrective parts installed. I just bought mine in October at tsc and it has the silicone guard for the fan installed...... there was another fix I read about a humidity guard for the control panel that also comes pre-installed. I am on day 24+ on mine( using it to keep turkey eggs going while my other bator is being used as a hstcher) and so far it's doing great..... I am not quite as happy as i wanted to be with the ability to adjust the humidity or lack therein, but otherwise very happy

How do I contact the manufacturer? I can't seem to find their web site

[email protected] is the email I used to contact them with questions. Unless you have a version 1, they fixed the primary complaints about this unit. I fortunately didn't have to go through the painful learning experience with version 1 and I have had great success with both the version 2 & 3. I attached the image of the old and new fan grates so you can compare yours. Good luck!

1111grate-jpg.1716015

[email protected] is the email I used to contact them with questions. Unless you have a version 1, they fixed the primary complaints about this unit. I fortunately didn't have to go through the painful learning experience with version 1 and I have had great success with both the version 2 & 3. I attached the image of the old and new fan grates so you can compare yours. Good luck! Thank you for this picture. I helps a lot. My first time with a Nature Right 360... sure hope I have good results.

1111grate-jpg.1716015

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom