Warning about Harris Farms Nuture Right 360 Incubator.

tnkim58

In the Brooder
Apr 5, 2018
I was worried about the large grate after you took the turner out. So far have had a 75% hatch rate and still more pipping but one chicks leg fell thru the grate and don't think it will make it, leg is bloody from the poor little thing trying to get out and think the foot is dead as it is black. I wonder if you could put paper towels down at lock down cut to shape or would that affect humidity?

Hi. I know This was a couple of years back but do you have the contact info to this company? I’m attempting to incubate this week and want to be sure i have Everything to ensure successful hatching. Thanks in advance.

Pasting my old comment below:

QUOTE="CluckNDoodle, post: 21275614, member: 530969

[email protected] is the email I used to contact them with questions. Unless you have a version 1, they fixed the primary complaints about this unit. I fortunately didn't have to go through the painful learning experience with version 1 and I have had great success with both the version 2 & 3. I attached the image of the old and new fan grates so you can compare yours. Good luck!

1111grate-jpg.1716015

If you look at your instructions in the box you should see the model/version number in the top right hand corner.

@Michellemcg they may be closed because of the stay at home order in so many areas right now. I know someone else recently sent me a message because they didn't hear back from them. I received a response quickly when I emailed them last year so it's possible you might have a delayed response because of this but it's really easy to tell what version you have even if you don't have the instructions.

Pasting my old comment below:

QUOTE="CluckNDoodle, post: 21275614, member: 530969

[email protected] is the email I used to contact them with questions. Unless you have a version 1, they fixed the primary complaints about this unit. I fortunately didn't have to go through the painful learning experience with version 1 and I have had great success with both the version 2 & 3. I attached the image of the old and new fan grates so you can compare yours. Good luck!

1111grate-jpg.1716015

If you look at your instructions in the box you should see the model/version number in the top right hand corner.
YES!!!!! I have The 3.0 version!!!! Hallelujah!!! This made me so nervous!!! We are picking up 20 eggs today so I’m praying for a successful hatch!!!!! Thank you so very much for your response. Stay healthy and safe!!!

I bought this incubator about a month ago. Worked perfect for 21 days, then on hatch day, everything went wrong. First, condensation built up way too high in the incubator and water started collecting in the digital display, even with the humidity control all the way open. The humidity was so high, the chicks wouldn't dry. Then, about six chicks hatched and I noticed that they all had bloody beaks with blood dripping down their faces, so I started watching. When the chicks would stand up under the fan, the vent holes are so large, the chicks could stick their heads up into the fan. The fan blade would smack them in the head, breaking their beaks. This is a terrible design. I snatched the chicks out of the incubator and put them directly under the heat lamp to try to save as many as possible. Then the high temperature alarm started going off on the machine (saying it was 219 degrees), the candling lamp came on and none of the buttons worked. The fan was still running so I put a thermometer inside hoping that it would still run long enough to hatch the rest of my eggs. The temperature dropped to 79 degrees and stayed there. The machine was completely broken at that point and I'm returning it.

Back
Top Bottom