Warning about Harris Farms Nuture Right 360 Incubator.

I got a 3.0 and filled it with duck and guinea fowl eggs, then got another which turned out to be a 1.0 NU for some Ebay Jersey Giants.

I noticed the NU's cover has much smaller openings than the 3.0, so I did some searching and read about the issues with the fan cover. Not being sure which model had the problematic cover, I emailed Manna Pro.

Attaching their reply because the picture is clearer.

Just curious though, has anyone had issues with the fan cover on the 3.0? Just being paranoid about how big is too big, I guess.View attachment 2146798

I have had zero issues with the fan cover on the 2.0, 3.0, or 4.0 and it looks like side "A". In the image, side "B" looks like the fan cover did on Version 1.0, the very first model made. Version 1.0NU is the newest model and has a dome top.

This was the image I put together last year of mine.

NR360 Old & New Grates.jpg

I just started with Hovabator model 2370 and they worked quite well. Better hatch rate that I expected with young pullets and roosters also. Over 75% with teenage chickens. I will buy Brinsea once I switch to a cabinet model. The reason only about 75% hatched is the eggs that didn't hatch were not fertile.

Back
Top Bottom