WARNING : Do NOT purchase from customincubators.com!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

billiejo21

Chirping
8 Years
Oct 16, 2011
Iowa
HI! I just wanted to pass this along to everyone since I have now read about 4 members of this site that are in the same situation as me! DO NOT order an incubator from customincubators.com!! I placed on order with them on their website back on December 4th with an anticipated ship date of December 14th. I contacted the seller in the middle of December and was assured that the incubator would be shipped, that they were delayed by a late thermostat order. I waited, and contacted them again after the first of January, with the same response...still waiting. I contacted them around the 13th of this month, and instead of an email response, I recieved a refund. By this point, I was fine with a refund...I anticipated already setting eggs...so I was happy to move on to a different bator. Today, I recieved an email from Paypal that the refund did not clear the sellers bank account. I emailed the seller this morning and have not heard anything back. I have heard from another BYC'r that the same thing has occurred with their order...I see they still have listings on eBay and their website is still accepting orders...but I'd advise you to STAY AWAY!! I have filed a claim with Paypal and at this point think I'll be lucky to get my money back.
barnie.gif
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

I hope PayPal had offered you buyer protection. So sorry you have to go through this. Very aggravating!

Still waiting for Paypal's response...I know they are pretty good about this sort of thing...but I imagine it will take some time to get it all resolved! Just sad...might not be a lot of money to everyone, but $300 is a lot of money to me! :( Hoping nobody else get's taken advantage of!!!

I'm so nervous now! I placed my order on the 9th. Since I did the electric preset instead of the thermostat wafer, I'm really hoping that mine doesn't have the same issue. Either way, I'm really sorry for what you're going through and it's crazy they haven't been able to refund you yet! I do believe Paypal will take care of you though.
barnie.gif

OMG! I'm so glad I saw this! I was waiting for this weeks paycheck to place my order with them. Has anyone actually gotten any of their products to say how they are if received? When I came across the site, I thought it was too good to be true.
fl.gif
But was gonna go for it since I knew I wouldnt get the $600 to shell out on a different cabinet.

I'm so nervous now! I placed my order on the 9th. Since I did the electric preset instead of the thermostat wafer, I'm really hoping that mine doesn't have the same issue. Either way, I'm really sorry for what you're going through and it's crazy they haven't been able to refund you yet! I do believe Paypal will take care of you though.
barnie.gif

Let us know if/when you get yours and if it actually works!

My understanding is that Paypal shut down their original account. When I check the website now, I see the email address has changed on their paypal account...seems suspicious to me!!! I don't think I'd order anything from them. I saw someone else posted a similar story and said that they called the number on the website and the person said they were new owners and accepted her new order (she too was supposed to be getting a refund from her first order)....but the address and contact information is the same (besides a new email address for Paypal). Someone is not being honest at this company!!!!! I would completely avoid ordering from here...I just ordered a Sportsman cabinet bator!

THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME! I purdhased one on the 10th of December...same story! Only the check was denied TWICE! my claim is pending as well!!!! This guy needs to be stopped and here is a good way to end his scam!
HI! I just wanted to pass this along to everyone since I have now read about 4 members of this site that are in the same situation as me! DO NOT order an incubator from customincubators.com!! I placed on order with them on their website back on December 4th with an anticipated ship date of December 14th. I contacted the seller in the middle of December and was assured that the incubator would be shipped, that they were delayed by a late thermostat order. I waited, and contacted them again after the first of January, with the same response...still waiting. I contacted them around the 13th of this month, and instead of an email response, I recieved a refund. By this point, I was fine with a refund...I anticipated already setting eggs...so I was happy to move on to a different bator. Today, I recieved an email from Paypal that the refund did not clear the sellers bank account. I emailed the seller this morning and have not heard anything back. I have heard from another BYC'r that the same thing has occurred with their order...I see they still have listings on eBay and their website is still accepting orders...but I'd advise you to STAY AWAY!! I have filed a claim with Paypal and at this point think I'll be lucky to get my money back.
barnie.gif
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

They are still selling them on e-bay...I just told them when and if they do sell one please send me MY MONEY! I cant believe E-BAY is letting them continue selling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom