WARNING : Do NOT purchase from customincubators.com!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry so many people have been taken by this "company". Sounds like you all need to get ahold of your respective state's attorney general, and get them after the offending company. May be your only route to get your money back, and put these people out of buisness!!!

The website just went down recently. I was looking at it a few hours ago trying to get some ideas on finishing off my bator, still working on a door design.

That's why when I wanted a cabinet I started building my own (just past the half way point on it today). If it works out well I may start building them for sale in the future, except I won't take an order until I have one built, saves a lot of heart ache that way.

I take orders but then I don't require full payment until they are ready to ship. I usually have a couple sitting around for sale ...right now i am down to 1 it is a 1500 egg incubator with a 300 egg hatcher
ep.gif

Man o man, the more I read the more sad I get. Now the website is down??! I emailed them earlier today to check the status of my order.... no reply. I really hope Paypal will refund. That is what buyer protection is I believe. I'm not sure why I've been paying all these fees and using Paypal if it isn't for some sort of guarantee when a seller flakes out. I really want to order another incubator now, but that won't be an option for quite awhile if I don't get my money back!

Bad sellers are so frustrating. I'm kind of my feedback if there is a misunderstanding, but this is blatantly scamming and negative feedback IS in order. I however did not purchase through ebay. :(

Grr.

Based on all of this information and not hearing back from the seller yet about my status, I have filed a claim with Paypal.

And - THANK YOU billiejo for starting this thread to keep us informed. I appreciate it and I'm certain we're saving others from the trouble we're in.

Last edited:
I really Really hope all of u guys get ur money back!!
hugs.gif

But at least the sight is gone and hope it stays gone so no one else goes through this.

hopfully ebay stops letting them sell on there.

Paypal should help everyone with there money, thats what buyer protection is right??

Keep us informed about everything!!

I also recommend that all of you that have been scammed by this business/site should write a complaint on the BBB website.
That's what the BBB is for after all.
I completely believe you will all get your money back.
Paypal/ebay is good about this kind of stuff.
I have an online business, so i have alot of experience with paypal and ebay.

My latest e-mail from the "NEW" owner....after I flagged his newest e-bay ad!

1-18-12
Dear melodym1978,

there are just 6 people that want refunds because paypal
will not release the funds so they can not ship anything or get in to
paypal at all. everyone will get there money back or there incubator.
none of this was done with bad intentions. it all started over trying to
change owners so paypal felt it was to high of a risk and froze the
account.

If that was the case why did the Bank would deny payment...TWICE! WAY BEFORE THEY CHANGED HANDS! I have dealt with the same JOE BOB everytime...They simply dont have the funds to pay for it..That is why I save all my e-mails..E-bay is saying now I have to submit all kinds of stuff..Im not so sure I WILL GET MY MONEY at this point...

So who else has gotten a call from Custom Incubators? PM me details if so, I'd be very interested to know and will share my thoughts.

Paypal is issuing our refunds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom