Warning; don't do this **pics**...

I got a couple of Buff Orps from Poco Pollo and one of them absolutely loves attention! She follows you around until you pick her up.

I love the Orps temperaments. Looks like you have a really sweet girl there!
thumbsup.gif

Here's our sweet girl.

34583_birds_011.jpg

Arlo LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES having his neck stroked, tail loved on, ears gently blown into. he makes the cutest cooing sound.
love.gif
:love:love:yiipchick

Just tame 'em like I do when they're babies and some will be like this. I handled them all (21) when they were little and then only spent time with the ones I was going to keep in the backyard. The rest went to the bay property, about 3 miles from the house, to be with the other chickens. The rest are very tame, too. They will sit on your lap or shoulder and like petting, but the 4 I chose to keep here are really little snugglers. I don't know what I'm going to do when they are 7 or 8 pounds each. I guess I'll just have a 32 lb. chicken necklace....well....that's kinda what it looks like......

Quote:
Of course I was kidding--ala BC's "clams got legs". Just don't look for appendages sticking out from their heads.

Quote:
Of course I was kidding--ala BC's "clams got legs". Just don't look for appendages sticking out from their heads.

Well of course you were kidding... and I was trying to be funny....
I can tell from your other posts that you know your stuff...

Back
Top Bottom