Warning!!! This is gross!

Wish I could stop my 2 dogs from eating chicken poop
sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't ga'vomited this much in a very long time
sickbyc.gif

I don't have a dog, but my tortoise is quite the cleaning crew ..all on her own! She'll eat kitty poo, rat poo, chicken poo ...all sorts of poo! And quite a few other "tasty" morsels that she finds in the backyard
roll.png

Can chickens eat pineapple? If so feed them some, you can feed it to your dog too, and it is supposed to make their poop taste yucky!
Brenda
PS My lab eats the chicken & duck butter too, and get a tummy ache when she eats to much!

On the rare occeasion a hen or duck gets over the fence to the neighbors.

She will pace back and forth trying to find a way back.

Their German Shepherd paces back and forth with her with her nose right at "Candy Dispenser" level waiting for the big payoff.

Quote:
lau.gif

MMMMM, Kitty Roca!

Quote:
lau.gif

MMMMM, Kitty Roca!

yuckyuck.gif

Our little Pooch like finding Tresures left by the Chickens, She also loves Rooting thru the litter box finding all the Truffles. Then wants to play Kissie Face.

Same with mine. My lab eats my other dog's poop as well as chicken poop!
sickbyc.gif
She goes into the chicken coop when mom is raking the dirt and she eats all the poop. Then she searches for my Jack Russel's poop and eats it. And then she wants to lick my tongue. Double yuck
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

lol my dog is like a magnet to poo! now we have chickens he thinks its heaven to roll in a fresh poo in the morning... and lunch time... and evening. he eats it too and it hasnt affected him in the slightest. dogs will be dogs

Back
Top Bottom