Warning...Warning...DO NOT BUY A COOP FROM myamishgoods.com

Waycool

Hatching
6 Years
Jun 18, 2013
DO NOT BUY A COOP FROM myamishgoods.com
This company is horrible and the woman Debra who runs it is worse. I ordered my coop on May 1, 2013 and I still don't have my coop. She charged my credit card right away and won't answer phone calls. My chickens were just chicks at the time and now they are grown and still have no home. I am so upset and I don't want this to happen to anyone else. Also if you post on their facebook page she will delete the comment and block you from leaving comments. No wonder it looks like everyone likes them on their facebook page. After reading all the posts on this site it made me even more upset that this company keeps getting away with this. I am going to sue them and contact my credit card company but they shouldn't be able to keep getting away with this. It's the worst because it hurts the chickens involved. Anyone who has ever been hurt by this company we should join forces to get them shut down online. Would love to hear from anyone who has done business with company.

Maybe there's a place you can review them online, so if someone is diligent enough to search them, they'll find your complaint.

(there are more complaints on this site - probably how you found us...)

Their prices are outrageous as well. Check out the prices on coops from CC Only as a comparison, click on coop/hutches and use the sub menu to see what they have to offer.

I also clicked around on this site and found two other threads from back in Feb of 2011 and May 2011 of people with the nearly the exact same complaint as you.

Go to your credit Card company tomorrow and get your money refunded, then either build something yourself, hire someone local to build you a coop or order one from a good company like CC Only, reserch them first because I really don't know anything about them except I found their site somewhere else where they were happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom