warrior cats clan!!!!!!!! come and join! ( I will choose your warrier name) Thunderclan

Please let me join.
Name: Fernheart
Personality: bold, happy
Any clan
Grey tabby she-cat
Clan born completely father is alive has a brother
Example:
Fernheart's tail twined with her mate's. Her father watched her with shining eyes. "Fernheart, border patrol, we've got to go," the deputy yowled. "I'm coming," Fernheart replied. "I promise I'll be okay," she mewed to her mate. "And I'll be waiting," her mate touched noses with her. Fernheart remembered her dead mate as she sat vigil for him. "Do you still promise to wait for me?" She whispered, tears dripping down onto her paws.

welcome-byc.gif

Name: Shadowfire
Position: Queen/Deputy/Warrior
Personality: shy
Color: black with white ears and blue eyes

I actually have an account on warriorcatsrpg.com but im unable to access it at school. so is there anyway tht this can be a RP page? im having a fit because i cant access it!!
he.gif

Last edited:
Please let me join.
Name: Fernheart
Personality: bold, happy
Any clan
Grey tabby she-cat
Clan born completely father is alive has a brother
Example:
Fernheart's tail twined with her mate's. Her father watched her with shining eyes. "Fernheart, border patrol, we've got to go," the deputy yowled. "I'm coming," Fernheart replied. "I promise I'll be okay," she mewed to her mate. "And I'll be waiting," her mate touched noses with her. Fernheart remembered her dead mate as she sat vigil for him. "Do you still promise to wait for me?" She whispered, tears dripping down onto her paws.
u can join

Name: Shadowfire
Position: Queen/Deputy/Warrior
Personality: shy
Color: black with white ears and blue eyes

I actually have an account on warriorcatsrpg.com but im unable to access it at school. so is there anyway tht this can be a RP page? im having a fit because i cant access it!!
he.gif
sure if somebody tells me what a role play is??????????????

"Shadowfire,I will be ok,watch the clan..summon all the warroirs for battle....riverclan is raiding the camp in the north side. I love you." Firestar replied as he sat on a black rock near the clearing.

Tht's perfect!! Your a natural!!
big_smile.png

Shadowfire nodded. "I love you too." she whispered. She turned to the Clan. "Warriors!! Get ready for battle and your apprentices if they are battle-ready!!" She yowled her blue eyes glowing with the excitement for battle. She turned to Firestar. "You ready?" She licked his cheek.

" I am always ready" he meowed licking her cheek back. " I will come back and we will not move territory; they will. " He meowed darkly looking over the horizon. " Make sure your kits don't go anywhere- help Cara out.....hide them if the clan gets to our camp." With a lick on her nose Firestar ran full speed ahead hissing ,with vim and vigor leading the warriors into Battle.

( I write story's.. for my sisters..... so i have had LOTS of practice.. LOL i am not officially a writer tho... do you think i ever will be? be honest.
hide.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom