Warriors RP: Sparrow Clan, Raven Clan, and Finch Clan

For starts, like I said, create something that's never been done before, but at the same time do it from a subject that you like. Look at the frnot pages of RPs like Avalon, LeafClan, Battle of the Empires, etc. That's what the front page of a RP should look like. If you'd like I can PM you some more tips and help you put a RP together
smile.png

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I know there are sooo many RP's out there, but they've already started! Here's a new RP; Hawk Clan, Sparrow Clan, Raven Clan, and Finch Clan.

-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`-~`

Hawk Clan: (like Shadow Clan) They are a blood-lusting clan. Easily angered.
Sparrow Clan: (like Thunder Clan) Again, a peaceful clan.
Raven Clan: (like River Clan) An easily angered clan.
Finch Clan: (like Wind Clan) A quick, peaceful clan.

Name:
Clan of Choice:
Age (moons):
Looks/Appearance:
Mate:
Kits:
Crush:
Other:
Your BYC Username:

THIS LIST WILL BE UPDATED DAILY!!! {Updated 10-29-12}
Hawk Clan:
Leader: Open
Deputy: Open
Medicine Cat: Open
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Open
Warriors: None
Apprentices: None
Current Queens: None
Kits: None

Sparrow Clan:
Leader: Winterstar {a pure white she-cat}
Medicine Cat: Speckledpelt {a gray, black, and white peppered she-cat}
Warriors: (So far) Hazelstorm {a tan tabby she-cat}
Apprentices: (So far) Softpaw {a very light grey tom}

Raven Clan:

Finch Clan:

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Rules:
-Pleeease don't use foul language. I'm a Christian, and don't appreciate it.

-If you are talking or signing up, or posting anything besides the RP, please title your post with 'OTTRP' (Other Than The RP)

-Have fun! If you haven't read the Warriors series, I suggest you do, because it is a very good series!
heya i think i'll join :) don't feel bad, you can't have too many warriors RPs. every single one is different. just ignore rude comments. i love your first rule, i'm a christian too and i couldn't agree more! i'll try to remember OTTRP, but what i usually do is i use parenthasese () and put whatever i'm saying OTTRP in the parenthasese. i hope you don't mind. i've read most of the warriors series, but not all. i'll just have to suggest you add to the rules, 'don't kill anyone's charrie unless they don't mind'. just a thought :p you don't have to listen to my random thoughts.
Name: ThunderStar
Clan: FinchClan
Age: she's not young and yet not old... she's kind of middle-aged.
Appearence: she has a flame-colored pelt and peircing blue-green eyes. she has darker paws, ears, and tail-tip.
Mate: none yet.
Kits: none yet
Crush: none yet
Other: she has three lives left, she has defended her clan bravely and used them all wisely.
my Username: CayugaLover

Name: GoldenHeart
Appearence: she has a brown pelt, with golden-brown belly and muzzle, and she has a black/brown stripe from her ears to the tip of her tail, and black/brown paws. she has amber eyes.
Mate: none yet.
Kits: none yet
Crush: none yet
Other: her mother is in StarClan, and her father is a KittyPet. she's often made fun of for it, but all that does is make her all the more determined to prove to her clan that she's worthy to be a clan cat every bit as much as they are. her sister is ThunderStar.
my Username: CayugaLover

Name: MoonPaw
Appearence: she's a rare albino, she has a perfectly white pelt and amber-red eyes.
Mate: none
Kits: none
Crush: Softpaw, but she wouldn't admit it to anyone, even herself.
Other: she is terrible at remembering herbs but is very close to StarClan.
Username: CayugaLover

Name: RiverSun
Clan: Starclan, formerly Finchclan
Appearence: flame colored pelt with gold tabby stripes, green eyes.
Mate: he's a KittyPet named Frank
Kits: ThunderStar and GoldenHeart
Crush: none
Other: she is good friends with MoonPaw

Name: Frank
Clan: none
Appearence: Brown with amber eyes
Mate: RiverSun
Kits: ThunderStar and GoldenHeart
Crush: none
Other: none

If anything, please don't. It's actually fairly difficult for those of us who have quality RPs that don't even get any attention. I could rant on and on about this, but I'll choose not to. This isn't a thread for whining.

Either way, join existing RPs, and if possible, join RPs with actual effort put into them so more people will be tempted to join in too. Encouraging RPs slapped together for whatever reason is disheartening towards those of us who actually try to be original, use proper grammar and punctuation, page design, etc.
Sorry Zinna-Hen, but I thought I used proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Thanks for the tips!

Nope! I'm still going to run it, even though some people may say otherwise! I was actually pretty disheartened at first, but now I'm fine. Yes I did add your characters to the list!

Nope! I'm still going to run it, even though some people may say otherwise! I was actually pretty disheartened at first, but now I'm fine. Yes I did add your characters to the list!
:D thanks! the same happened to me when i started a RP, and the best thing to do is ignore disheartening comments. if it makes you feel better, they said pretty much the exact same things to me, and they say pretty much the exact same thing to almost every new RP. anyway, i'm looking forward to RPing! you might have to help me with Moonpaw, though... i haven't memorized very many herbs! poppy seeds dullen pain, water mint and juniper berries help stomachaches, spiderwebs for cuts and scrapes, and yarrow makes cats throw up... oh and yewberries or 'death berries' will kill cats. :/ not real helpful.

and by the way, thanks for not limiting the number of charries allowed :) i have problems with that, as i tend to make way to many charries! i'm sorry if i don't show up much, i'm members on at least ten different RPs :p

Back
Top Bottom