Was I dumb or DUMBER?

So here is the little beggar again, becoming ever more computer literate

IMG_4674.jpg

IMG_4676.jpg

Coming from someone who's considering buying hatching eggs next spring.........Please leave appropriate feedback!!!! Wherever/whoever you got them from, please please let others know on that site. I understand not slamming a seller from another site on byc, but I hate the thought of buying from someone who has screwed buyers over so spectacularly.

And sorry you didn't get your nn, no idea what your chick is but I can tell it's well-loved!

I agree. Wherever you bought them from, leave feedback. It is scary that the seller told you that you must have messed up. Yeah right! People are idiots.

I left him feedback which I thought was fair saying that he should not sell eggs if he could not distinguish A Naked Neck from another chicken type....well, it's hardly rocket science with NNs is it?

This chick is huge, ravenous and very pretty. NNs I love.....they're fascinating,quirky,bold and friendly.....but they are not little yellow fluff balls.

Still, having gotten this out of my system I'm enjoying the little soul no end,

Sandie

Very cute! It sure does look allot like what my white orps did when they were that size, it will be interesting to see what this little one turns out to be.
big_smile.png

ps-I cant stand a dishonest seller.......
rant.gif

Back
Top Bottom