Was sold as a Crele Wyandotte - Not so sure about that...

Silkie Princess

Crossing the Road
Jun 24, 2021
Slovakia, Europe
My Coop
My Coop
Is this rooster a Crele Wyandotte? He was sold as it but I'm not that sure about that. I compared him to a Crele Wyandotte rooster and a and a rooster - a Slovakian national breed - Oravka. I called the seller and he told me that they were hatched from quality eggs from Holland and that I should ask someone more knowledgable 🙄 My brother has these and he said that he doesn't look like a Wyandotte either. What do you think? I'll attach pics of the other breed (the Crele variation)

Attachments

• IMG_20211123_070139.jpg
    IMG_20211123_070139.jpg
    892 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20211128_171930.jpg
    Screenshot_20211128_171930.jpg
    616.2 KB · Views: 14
Is this rooster a Crele Wyandotte? He was sold as it but I'm not that sure about that. I compared him to a Crele Wyandotte rooster and a and a rooster - a Slovakian national breed - Oravka. I called the seller and he told me that they were hatched from quality eggs from Holland and that I should ask someone more knowledgable 🙄 My brother has these and he said that he doesn't look like a Wyandotte either. What do you think? I'll attach pics of the other breed (the Crele variation)
Not sure what he is, but he is gorgeous! 😍

Is he a bantam? I wish I could find some like that. 😍

Back
Top Bottom