Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nifty-Chicken, Oct 19, 2012.

1. ChickAudie

ChickAudie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2012
    Haha! You've been sucked in to their cuteness spell! Oh, yeah Goofy Goose, is down 6th ave, I think by the sushi place

ETA - [​IMG] I am starting to look at property I can afford, and it's either in Colville, which I will never live again (RIP Brandon Gene 10-27-1980 to 03-14-2012) or Sedro Wooley (my fav so far, but very North) or tree-farm land by the southern coast (Ilwaco).

Can someone just find me what I'm looking for so I don't have to do it? [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  2. mikeyb

mikeyb Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2010
    Rochester, Wa
    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE[​IMG]

3. Sweetlilbaby

Sweetlilbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2012
    Tacoma Washington
    I wanna move so bad. but I'm wanting to move south some. Somewhere between spanaway and Olympia (I know big area).
    I want more property and to not have to deal with a limit on chickens and ducks. You know like a 5 acre property and be able to free range all my feathered babies.

4. Chickielady

Chickielady Spiritwood Farms Premium Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    Hi guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

How is everyone doing ?????????????????????
    We are wiring the house...and it is going very well......we'll get the PECK plumber in here pretty soon to do his thing~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am thinking hard on what I want to take to the upcoming Monroe show...so far the list includes a Black Jersey Giant K that is gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!
    And such a sweetie too !
    Not sure what else I want to take, we are so busy........sorry for not checking in much...computer is still being a pill with it's lowly 1/2 g of RAM...the going is slow!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have been advised to unplug the puter & drop it off at Staples for a new board, but keep forgetting to do it...someday I will remember~~~~~~~~~~~
    In the mean time...hope everyone is doing well......spring is coming...my lettuce/greens/radishes have sprouted....................love this time of year !
    Look at this awesome roof !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

We have lots of windows that we have not installed yet...a 2 exterior doors...but everyday sees more things done & it is really fun !
    And tiring........................[​IMG]

HUGS TO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Chickielady

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    Will the Imp be at the show ???????????????????? [​IMG]

6. hallerlake

hallerlake Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2010
    Seattle

7. Chickielady

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    Oops............GF membership perspired, so I had to renew, so I'll be back later today to see if it has been updated.
    Bye for now !!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

8. Hinotori

Hinotori Silver Feathers Premium Member

Apr 27, 2011
    Graham, WA
    Your house just looks awesome. I hope all the wiring and plumbing gets done quickly so you can move in soon.

9. ChickAudie

ChickAudie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2012
    [​IMG] Hi ChickieLady! That looks great!!

10. Hinotori

Hinotori Silver Feathers Premium Member

Apr 27, 2011
    Graham, WA
    Agreed! Happy Valentine's Day

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by