Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

So my EE, Peep, was just caught in the neighbors yard. She has never jumped the fence, let alone the big fence between our yards. Usually my only jumper is Little Red, and she knows how to get back over. I had to use raisins to get her over to the gate. Dumb chicken

So my EE, Peep, was just caught in the neighbors yard. She has never jumped the fence, let alone the big fence between our yards. Usually my only jumper is Little Red, and she knows how to get back over. I had to use raisins to get her over to the gate. Dumb chicken
dumb chicken? Let's us review. Young chicken figures out how to escape and have fun. Loves raisins. Teases you until you get a snack, not just any snack, but her FAVORITE snack. Then and only then she comes back home. Dumb chicken, really?
lau.gif

sorry could not resist.

I have not much room to talk. I have bird seed with cracked corn, I have scratch. However, my girls love cracked corn. Soooooooo, I sprung for another bag of Cracked corn for them.

What I love in my house; dark chocolate er NO. Hard candy; er NO; Oreos; er NO. Cuda cheese; er NO. Summer Sausage (Hickory Farms); er NO.
I see a pattern!
he.gif

Slow here lately. Boring. What's everyone staying so busy with?

I'm still enjoying the chicks and Lucy, but I think I don't want all 8. Is anyone interested in a BR or EE or both? I have chick feeders and waterers for sale too, just a couple bucks a piece so I make something back for them. Chicks are $6 each and vaccinated with Marek's.

Slow here lately. Boring. What's everyone staying so busy with?

I'm still enjoying the chicks and Lucy, but I think I don't want all 8. Is anyone interested in a BR or EE or both? I have chick feeders and waterers for sale too, just a couple bucks a piece so I make something back for them. Chicks are $6 each and vaccinated with Marek's.
Been busy being lazy and looking for a second dog, not puppy

Back
Top Bottom