Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Hello to all, I just stumbled on this treat. It is nice to know that I have fellow chicken people from around here.
welcome-byc.gif
You just found the fastest moving thread on this site. Very informative group of friends here. What area are you in? and what kind of chickens do you have?

I know how you feel, hoping she will make it trough the night.
fl.gif
I had similar experience with our dog, but he ate all the shoulders of poor chicken, needless to say she died, what a horrible death for her. The dog, and I loved him and he was attached to me as well, had to be sold.

welcome-byc.gif
You just found the fastest moving thread on this site. Very informative group of friends here. What area are you in? and what kind of chickens do you have?
Yes, from what I can see it is very informative and friendly, I like it a lot. I am living close to Canadian border, Whatcom County area. Been having chickens for 3 years now. Having some ducks as well and getting some bantams. We live on small city lot, but regardless, still have pigeons, chickens, ducks.

Hi Neighbors! I've been stalking this board since Christmas time trying to learn as much as I can. I just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for the wisdom.
I've got 4, 2 Americaunas (Duck, Bach - named by my daughters - who in their right mind names a chicken Duck?), a BO (Lucy) and a Black Australorp (Ethel). They are all around 7-10 weeks, and none have eaten from my hand yet. I have had them about 2 weeks.
I am learning as I go and so appreciate all you offer.
Just thought I should check in instead of always lurking around.
- Gina (NE Tacoma)

I just went out to get her and she is acting more normal again. She is still breathing a little heavy, but she is moving around. I will go out again before DH goes to bed and if she has not returned completely to normal, I will bring her inside for the night. Maybe she was just traumatized. I know I would be if I had 3 hellians barge in to my home.
th.gif
Still praying and keeping fingers crossed, just in case. I would hate for the Golden Girls to not be complete.

Blanche, Sophia, Rose and Dorothy is the one in the back. I think the blurry chick might be Buckbeak, but it's hard to tell, might be Hermione.

Hi Neighbors! I've been stalking this board since Christmas time trying to learn as much as I can. I just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for the wisdom.
I've got 4, 2 Americaunas (Duck, Bach - named by my daughters - who in their right mind names a chicken Duck?), a BO (Lucy) and a Black Australorp (Ethel). They are all around 7-10 weeks, and none have eaten from my hand yet. I have had them about 2 weeks.
I am learning as I go and so appreciate all you offer.
Just thought I should check in instead of always lurking around.
- Gina (NE Tacoma)
Welcome to this site. I love it here, have been lurking around as well, but finally came out of woods, it is nice to have you here.

Back
Top Bottom