Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I wounded ,if chickens accualy come from dinosaurs, as do aligators,.alligator sex is detemand temp in the nest I wounded if the is a connection.maybe if the difference of a couple degrees would change a too into a hen.
Things that make you say hummmm.

I wounded ,if chickens accualy come from dinosaurs, as do aligators,.alligator sex is detemand temp in the nest I wounded if the is a connection.maybe if the difference of a couple degrees would change a too into a hen.
Things that make you say hummmm.

Sorry... that's definitely not the case with chickens.
hu.gif

I have horrible odds too! Out of 15 it looks like 10 are roosters... I hope I'm wrong! They are almost 5 weeks and almost all have a very defined red comb... They'd better be confused hens or something I need more layers but I won't complain about extra meat!

I never thought I would say this but after one week off of school and work I'm ready to go back!

I graduated with my B.S. degree and don't start grad school until mid September. I don't go back to work until Sept 2!

I'm thinking of pushing grad school out for a year though and getting certified in chemical dependency. I see jobs posted all over for CDP and it's in my area of study.

Yes I'm rambling on the internet because I'm bored out of my mind!!!!

I'm really hoping that we have better odds with the new silkie chicks and get a 50-50% chance of getting girls!

My wife and I live in Kitsap County! Hello fellow Washitonian chicken farmers : )

We have been looking for one hen or pullet Golden Chuckoo Maran to add to our backyard flock of 8. We do not have any equipment for hatching. So does anyone out there have one hen or pullet they would be willing to part with. I am willing to drive up to 2 hours away to get one.

Back
Top Bottom