Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I'm in College going to school for nursing and I'm taking Microbiology right now. She said if we do a project not class related she might give us extra credit. So I was explaining my teacher what I was doing with the children hatching eggs in the class and how I made them a coloring lab book. So the teacher is giving me extra credit if I give her a coloring book to show her the process of what the children recorded. Worth an extra 5% on my final grade!!! Chicken math improving my grade!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

That's awesome! Wish I could get some extra credit for grad school ... wonder if I could argue the effects of hatching eggs on the family and or marriage lol

That's awesome! Wish I could get some extra credit for grad school ... wonder if I could argue the effects of hatching eggs on the family and or marriage lol

Maybe the effects the addiction of hatching eggs on the home life lol DH asked me why I was putting eggs in the laundry room... That's where I hatch eggs lol

You could maybe argue the effects on a family or community of sharing extra eggs with your friends and family.
Or perhaps the environmental impact of recycling kitchen scraps into eggs and meat.
How about the nutritional differences between families who eat home grown eggs and families who rely on store bought?

Maybe the effects the addiction of hatching eggs on the home life lol DH asked me why I was putting eggs in the laundry room... That's where I hatch eggs lol

That might work .. chicken addiction. My major is Marriage and Family Counseling/Therapy. I'm getting my cert for Chemical Dependency Professional, just trade the Chemical for Chicken
gig.gif

You could maybe argue the effects on a family or community of sharing extra eggs with your friends and family.
Or perhaps the environmental impact of recycling kitchen scraps into eggs and meat.
How about the nutritional differences between families who eat home grown eggs and families who rely on store bought?

I am so coming to you guys for paper ideas!

Quote:
That would make me mad too! We use every part of the animal when DH hunts or we butcher. We have pets who are fed raw as much as possible and actually one of the major reason why we got into chickens to start with. The only part we don't use is the feathers, although the new kittens think they make the best toys ever!

That might work .. chicken addiction. My major is Marriage and Family Counseling/Therapy. I'm getting my cert for Chemical Dependency Professional, just trade the Chemical for Chicken :gig

I am so coming to you guys for paper ideas!

You could probably come up with a questionier to survey people on here on how chicken math affects home life lol

That would make me mad too! We use every part of the animal when DH hunts or we butcher. We have pets who are fed raw as much as possible and actually one of the major reason why we got into chickens to start with. The only part we don't use is the feathers, although the new kittens think they make the best toys ever!

I've been saving the down feathers for pillows and blankets. The larger feathers we trade to a friend that makes stuff out of them. But we use as much as we can out of the animals too but I don't eat tongue or brains...
1f44e.png

Back
Top Bottom