Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Hi Chickilady! Did you say that you live in Raymond, WA? Do you by chance have any chickens for sale that we might start our family with or perhaps you could refer me to someone within an hour or two of Pacific County? We live out there as well. I wonder if you might live near us. There are some chickens in our neighborhood and a rooster as well. We are up in the gardens. We aren't ready just yet but I hope to have the pen ready by the end of this month. It would be nice to meet some kindred souls out this way.

Hi Chickilady! Did you say that you live in Raymond, WA? Do you by chance have any chickens for sale that we might start our family with or perhaps you could refer me to someone within an hour or two of Pacific County? We live out there as well. I wonder if you might live near us. There are some chickens in our neighborhood and a rooster as well. We are up in the gardens. We aren't ready just yet but I hope to have the pen ready by the end of this month. It would be nice to meet some kindred souls out this way.

She has a very special breed called Bielefelders. Their Auto-sexing,Large,Docile,and good egg layers of Jumbo eggs!!!!!! The difference between Auto-sexing and sex-linked is said in this article http://greenfirefarms.com/auto-sexing-chicken-breeds/ .

We are on Monohon Landing.
Yes I have alot of 1 yr od hens/pullets for sale for $10 right now as I am deleting a breeding program.
These are smallish, lay daily a size med. egg, and are pea combed.
They will go broody & raise a batch of chicks if you let them, and there is a cockerel included for free IF you want to raise the flock.

SO, I finally took some pictures.............

Pigging out on a hunk of sweet meats~

Ducky LOVE~

Cuckoo Babies !

LOVE THIS BREED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK...................................
th.gif

I DID not go photo the cabinet incubator, the baby pens, the Chanteclers or the "Layer Flock" which is full of good layer hens, most of which are OEs.

so the auto sexing gene doesnt transfere over when cross bred?
Not that I have seen.
But then I have not tried to do so !
IF you want to cross a breed, and follow it through from gen to gen, to develop a new variation, then maybe, maybe not ?
What you'd need to do is study & maybe contact ppl that raise that particular variation of that particular breed.

Back
Top Bottom