Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Am sure that the Bobcat climbed over your chain Link fence., i knew a manx that used to do it, have seen racoons, rats, am sure weasels and opposums, cougars can too. With out a doubt there have been more wildlife migrating to the west side….am thinking because of all the loss of food source because of the huge fires this last summer. Sorry for Your loss….. I did lose 2 hens to bald eagles last year…..

Regarding the amourous turkey…..I have a pair of midget whites.,,,,after 2 years of hatching eggs the hen decided she wanted to be a boy, grew a black tag / extra cornecles (spelling) and did everthing the tom did including trying to beat him up. they both have been unruly towards the other chickens but are behind a fence now. She even quit thinking like a female and became helpless and unthinking like the tom.
wow ! a "he-she' turkey !
Einstein calls it a queer turkey...
ever seen her mount other fe's ?
Amazing she grew a BEARD (I suppose that was the "tag" you said, a black long group of feathers coming from the turkey's breast ?

OH YEAH ! LIKE A BIG BIG SALMON on your line !!!
And no, eggs in the hen house are never such a thrill is a big salmon on your line...never !

Well, I have never fished for salmon. I actually haven't gone fishing since I moved to Washington state. I usually caught trout back in Colorado. But I bet getting one of those big old salmon on the line would be a big thrill.

wow ! a "he-she' turkey !
Einstein calls it a queer turkey...
ever seen her mount other fe's ?
Amazing she grew a BEARD (I suppose that was the "tag" you said, a black long group of feathers coming from the turkey's breast ?
It was very odd for me….i asked Larry Urban and he said that its not that odd and happens. Yes she morphed and looked and acted identical to the tom. For awhile it was hard to tell apart……

Ha Ha so funny, if this was a fishing tread, I would express my thoughts too. but gave up fishing since we had left the Dakotas.
Washington is a fantastic state to live in.
Washington is EXCELLENT fishing !
We have pretty much here what you'd want except maybe gars and large mouth bass, but the pot holes (E WA) have said they got large moth...Washington is a fishing/hunting mecca cept 2nd to Alaska...GO FISH !!!

It was very odd for me….i asked Larry Urban and he said that its not that odd and happens. Yes she morphed and looked and acted identical to the tom. For awhile it was hard to tell apart……
gig.gif

Caruncles and all ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom