Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

IMG_5965.jpg
IMG_6000.jpg

Straw is better than catnip for my cats. They come running to roll and play in it when I put new down

Mine never have seemed really to care for any of it we have the 3 outside they will go lay in nest boxes with shavings look at the birds like they are nuts with the dirt baths

Leia would go sleep with the silkies if she had to stay outside at night. She gets along with the chickens and likes them. They complain but are pretty used to her rubbing against them.

Leia would go sleep with the silkies if she had to stay outside at night. She gets along with the chickens and likes them. They complain but are pretty used to her rubbing against them.

Moe and Curly are the pair that likes them best both males but the birds are very comfortable with them the newer birds where not to certain they kinda side stepped with chicken talk uncertain....
navy bean and ham soup here tonight 006.jpg

Egg color doesn't matter. There are various shades of brown and a blue egg layer among the flock. I do like being able to look out and quickly count the birds, so we are looking at different colors we haven't owned. Locally buff Orpington, white Plymouth, and Silver Laced Wyandottes are available.
Hello, I have a mixed flock and I also like to be able to look out and no each individual chicken. It’s nice to be able to tell them apart.
I have two silver laced Wyandotte , Two wellsummer, two speckled Sussex, one Easter Egger, one white rock, one barred rock, and one that I was told was above rock but I think is actually a buff Orphington.

Back
Top Bottom