Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

The kids have been taking more cat than chicken pics--this is all I could find of the girls! The RI red was lost to a hawk last weekend. The golden sex-linked stopped laying and her comb grew out. She's two years old. Any ideas?
S&S on scratcher.jpg
Rosemary.jpg
tasty greens.jpg

Egg color doesn't matter. There are various shades of brown and a blue egg layer among the flock. I do like being able to look out and quickly count the birds, so we are looking at different colors we haven't owned. Locally buff Orpington, white Plymouth, and Silver Laced Wyandottes are available.

so possibly lavender ameracauna that I can pull off in the spring as mine age a bit ... I was also told that my lavender boy in my new coop is with 2 sex link and 2 EE and one barred rock

The same parent company owned both Tractor Supply and Dels. Corporate made the decision to start closing the smaller Dels chain stores and put it the bigger branded Tractor Supply.

They are more expensive than pretty much anywhere else. The customer service has been either non-existant or horrible when we've actually stopped at the one in Puyallup because we couldnt find something anywhere else.

I shop Coastal Farm over in Auburn since they are the only ones that carry Egg Producer. That and hubby works 5 minutes away now. Some things I get down at Graham Hay Market.
I heard that Graham Hay Market is excellent. I heard they had some great feed options.

that is like 100 miles round trip maybe 140 is more like it our new friend I get the food I use from maybe be moving closer to us as they just sold the family farm in Lacey Hawks Prairie finally had the right offer... We do have a feed store about 15 miles from us I can buy my shavings everything else I buy on line now just not from tsc

I'm in SW WA, just north of Portland. Currently have 5 chickens and looking to add two more. Golden and black sex-linked, partridge rock, specked sussex, and an easter egger.
I've got a few 6 month old Easter Egger pullets still available and new chicks hatching in the incubator right now. Bred in some Barred Rock a few years ago to boost the laying rate and getting some really interesting colorations now.

I've got a few 6 month old Easter Egger pullets still available and new chicks hatching in the incubator right now. Bred in some Barred Rock a few years ago to boost the laying rate and getting some really interesting colorations now.

oh good hope you might drop in if you had a few minutes

Back
Top Bottom