Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Anyone interested in a trio of Cuckoo Marans or a Black Marans cockerel? It's time to start finding new homes for the chicks I don't really want. Also have some Dominique and black sexlink pullets.

hmmm maybe the black Marans yes I would take him had to think but
see how it does with the EE from you then getting the eggs late month all works

I am sooooooooooooooo tired of the monsoon rains !!!!!!!
3 3/4" rain Saturday !
2" yesterday !
Pounding rain today and a T-cell just went over and pummeled us with large hail so hard I thought it would take the paint off the car..........
We have 50 chicks in the Chicken Tractor...Blk Australorps & RIR and they have a covered run, and the hail scared the dickens out of them !
Goslings hatching...more Toulouse eggs in the big cabinet incubator.....
More Black Copper Marans eggs in there too.....Sulmtaler juveniles and Black Copper marans juveniles in the barn big brooder that has a giant run attached...hail scared them to death, too!
Makes alot of noise on a metal roof !
Bet the hail knocked half the pear blossoms off my trees............Dang weather !!!
:rant
It really can start lightening up now....please !

I am sooooooooooooooo tired of the monsoon rains !!!!!!!
3 3/4" rain Saturday !
2" yesterday !
Pounding rain today and a T-cell just went over and pummeled us with large hail so hard I thought it would take the paint off the car..........
We have 50 chicks in the Chicken Tractor...Blk Australorps & RIR and they have a covered run, and the hail scared the dickens out of them !
Goslings hatching...more Toulouse eggs in the big cabinet incubator.....
More Black Copper Marans eggs in there too.....Sulmtaler juveniles and Black Copper marans juveniles in the barn big brooder that has a giant run attached...hail scared them to death, too!
Makes alot of noise on a metal roof !
Bet the hail knocked half the pear blossoms off my trees............Dang weather !!!
:rant
It really can start lightening up now....please !

when did you get marans ? been hunting for black copper three years

I have had Marans for about 16 years ???
Maybe 17 ?
I had Silver Cuckoo Marans, Blue Copper Marans, Black Copper Marans...
My favorite was the Blue Copper...Blue Black & Splash...gorgeous birds !
I no longer have the Cuckoo and Blues...but might make some more blues this summer..not sure.

Blue Copper Marans in the Garden.jpg
MORE MORE PICTURES 014.jpg

okay so looking for Black copper is it get like 4 pullets?
told @junebuggena I will take a cockerel she has that is black copper
getting eggs later this month from east of the mountains, cool all unrelated can I pay you for pullets only?

Back
Top Bottom