Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

penny1960

Coffee Club
Premium member
Dec 29, 2015
Mossyrock, WA
Ya was raised by x truck driver and x sailor can cuss a blue streak just do not normally
but that stuck in my craw if he had said even a word about it I would give them eggs but sneak in NO

Chickielady

Spiritwood Farms
Premium member
9 Years
Mar 10, 2010
Raymond, WA
My Coop
My Coop
Your coop sounds a lot like mine. But I use PDZ on the poop board. But even with the PDC everything was frozen solid and I couldn’t even scrape it off the board. This summer I’m going to put down some linoleum or something to make it easier. Do you think I should switch to shavings on the board rather than PDC? The PTZ dries out everything so well and there’s no smell. Are use pine shavings in the rest of the coop.
I used to use sand on the poop trays, but was getting tired of packing that heavy stuff ! It would also get damp & keep the wood soft...Never has frozen in these coops. I now use shavings right off the floor, usually from in front of their door so it is kinda muddy, on the poop trays. You must have colder temps than we do here !

Chickielady

Spiritwood Farms
Premium member
9 Years
Mar 10, 2010
Raymond, WA
My Coop
My Coop
No language can ever offend me. I was in the Navy and married a sailor. However I know there are kids on this site that might pass through.

Mom has become offended by my language when I get mad. I don't swear usually unless angry.
I cuss bad when I hurt myself...like hitting a finger with the hammer...or cutting myself on wire...or at bullies and those who harm children & animals.
That really ticks me off.

Chickielady

Spiritwood Farms
Premium member
9 Years
Mar 10, 2010
Raymond, WA
My Coop
My Coop
One of the newest to move here they are decent folks but he bought on dozen was a tad shocked at the price 3.50 not bad more then the store just then .. fixed one of our mowers kinda but became very comfortable walking through the front drive gate these are actually on the front of the yard and the other at the back so put a lock on the gate bought a trail cam .. the lock seem t6o have gotten the message getting 9 to 12 now

So, he just strolls in & takes your eggs ?????????? :eek:

Did you tells him to knock it off ??? And free range eggs in the stores can be up to $8.00 a dozen !!!

Leigti

Songster
Oct 22, 2015
Walla Walla WA
I cuss bad when I hurt myself...like hitting a finger with the hammer...or cutting myself on wire...or at bullies and those who harm children & animals.
That really ticks me off.
I find that if I really hurt myself I cuss less than I do when I do something stupid like a Papercut. I watch my language at work but otherwise I pretty much cuss like a sailor sometimes. A bad habit I need to change.

penny1960

Coffee Club
Premium member
Dec 29, 2015
Mossyrock, WA
I am old dog trainer cannot stand a dog in the kitchen or dining room begging
when we have any other meal they hang out ignoring the person eating .. Now dinner they go to the laundry room "their room" every now we forget to shut the door but they do not come out till all three of us are away from the table

Hinotori

Silver Feathers
Premium member
8 Years
Apr 27, 2011
Graham, WA
Mine don't beg. They aren't allowed to look at us when we eat and must be in bed.

They just have learned that if I swear when making stuff in the kitchen that I've dropped something. I'm fine if they help with cleanup. If I say no they don't touch it.

The german shepherd doesn't counter surf. Heck she won't eat the cat food from it's bowl, but she knows she can take anything that has spilled. She can reach it on it's shelf, but the aussie mix cant. He is not trustworthy and is the reason the cats have a shelf to hop on for their food.

Top Bottom