Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Are you alright for the night I need to get some sleep I will pull the site up on my phone tomorrow we have a bunch going on then won't be bale to on my computer
I great thanks. I just jumped in bc the deformed guy and it was normal besides. I didnt realize the potential from humid and how we may have the answer. Ive had another issue about leg sprawlers and them die. That can wait. The chicks chirp thank you from all us to all of u

Attachments

• 15804919676423964278725607737073.jpg
    15804919676423964278725607737073.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 0
Ok he came back and told me again its bc I'm not turning them and I am. I have some freedom but that means I dont report I just answer questions and continue to figure this out on my own.
With current issue I'm staying here no more posting in another threads. Working humidity down to 40 in incubator and about 20 in hatcher bc can't do dry hatcher when it heats water. I'll keep posted on breed bc a few mentioned breed may be la Fléché issue. I checked all the chicks toes are funny, but they are small small weak type when hatch as breed. Culling I cool them and drown while sleep, but get the lopping head might be useful at times. Again I cool them slowly under 80 by holding them usually. They just get tired and I can push an over and they like slow. Then drown takes 30 sec or more but no struggles yet. Hopefully not many more though its a tough deal have to do. He. Did get me nutrition booster for the flock. Woot. Kiddos say hi and I say thanks
1580522350717283348149824887294.jpg

Oh yeah all are eating this round, even poor feet.
EDIT ok crud update hatcher spiked to 40% humidity. Here's pics of what it is. I pulled the heat unit further back from water to see if its less humid.
15805231162452448164145361657562.jpg
1580523193877506951301455088128.jpg

Last edited:
Ok he came back and told me again its bc I'm not turning them and I am. I have some freedom but that means I dont report I just answer questions and continue to figure this out on my own.
With current issue I'm staying here no more posting in another threads. Working humidity down to 40 in incubator and about 20 in hatcher bc can't do dry hatcher when it heats water. I'll keep posted on breed bc a few mentioned breed may be la Fléché issue. I checked all the chicks toes are funny, but they are small small weak type when hatch as breed. Culling I cool them and drown while sleep, but get the lopping head might be useful at times. Again I cool them slowly under 80 by holding them usually. They just get tired and I can push an over and they like slow. Then drown takes 30 sec or more but no struggles yet. Hopefully not many more though its a tough deal have to do. He. Did get me nutrition booster for the flock. Woot. Kiddos say hi and I say thanksView attachment 2015741
Oh yeah all are eating this round, even poor feet.
EDIT ok crud update hatcher spiked to 40% humidity. Here's pics of what it is. I pulled the heat unit further back from water to see if its less humid.
View attachment 2015747View attachment 2015748
You are posting in a thread where no one has been able to help you. You need to continue your conversation with Kiki or you need to go back to the Hatching or ER forums. All of this is very sad to me, and I wish I could help, but I cannot.

IMHO, drowning is cruel and unusual punishment for being alive. Cutting off the head is instantaneous death, not 30 seconds or more.

You are posting in a thread where no one has been able to help you. You need to continue your conversation with Kiki or you need to go back to the Hatching or ER forums. All of this is very sad to me, and I wish I could help, but I cannot.

IMHO, drowning is cruel and unusual punishment for being alive. Cutting off the head is instantaneous death, not 30 seconds or more.
They dont wake up or struggle. Whatever bye

Back
Top Bottom