Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

CrazyCochin

You can never go wrong, when you go right!
May 21, 2019
Washington State, aka The pacific NorthWest
I was going to work on my curtain project today, but I procrastinated by making an egg collecting apron instead. Also, we have a new layer! One of the barred rocks, I think, because I caught her in a nest box and we got five light brown eggs today. Good thing, too, because all the pie yesterday used a bunch!
View attachment 2428041

View attachment 2428040
I used an embroidery stitch for the first time ever!
10/10 stars!

CrazyCochin

May 21, 2019
Got our Christmas tree today!
The whole room smells of pine! I will post an undecorated picture, and when we decorate, which will be tomorrow! We are going to have a decorating part!
7 to 8 feet noble fir! Thanks to home depot! We checked out central market, but they didn't have a real good selection...

Stefrrr

Songster
May 25, 2020
Olympia, Washington
Got our Christmas tree today!
The whole room smells of pine! I will post an undecorated picture, and when we decorate, which will be tomorrow! We are going to have a decorating part!
7 to 8 feet noble fir! Thanks to home depot! We checked out central market, but they didn't have a real good selection...
We decorated a jade tree because we have a bathroom under construction, so the tub and vanity are currently sitting in our living room taking up too much space. 😆

CrazyCochin

May 21, 2019
3BE6F2C4-9AE1-4CF3-BA33-77E54BD1EBC0.jpeg

up close of the tree skirt

Top Bottom